News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it before…North split pick 2 into 6 & 13.

13 & F1 to us for Houston.

Port F1 & NM F1 to Rich for Rioli (if they are hell bent on giving Rich 2 firsts)

Rich don’t need more picks in this draft but banking a couple of futures would be attractive.
North aren't splitting 2. If anything they are splitting the future first in an attempt to screw us the same way that Collingwood tried.

The idea that North would give us twice as much as Collingwood or Carlton was always BF fantasy stuff.

If they can shut Collingwood out of pick 13 then the offer to us will be just as poor. They wont be too fussed if they get Houston or not. He doesn't even want to go there.

It's not exaggerating at all to say that this board put Warren Tredrea on the actual board. We literally put someone on the board and by extension on the football committee who has created a greater level of accountability at the club. The extent to which that is and what decisions it impacts is of course hard to measure but it's absolutely greater than zero impact.

Yep. I got a couple of laugh reacts on my posts but i've been here long enough to repeatedly see this happen in real time. Tredders on the board was a big one, but even week to week stuff where a journo will release a story which 100% originated on this board in the previous few days.

If only you knew about Dan Houston
sting GIF

We should get in Richmond’s ear that having houston after losing Rioli would be good for the young ones they are about to get in
They don’t need 8 new players
port get pick 10,14
Richmond get houston
Maybe some later pick swaps

So they’d essentially be upgrading from Rioli and still have 1,6,18,20,23 and 24
Seems feasible. So why is this not an option?

The idea that North would give us twice as much as Collingwood or Carlton was always BF fantasy stuff.

If they can shut Collingwood out of pick 13 then the offer to us will be just as poor. They wont be too fussed if they get Houston or not. He doesn't even want to go there.
At the same time they have never landed a big fish, to say they wouldn’t be desperate to get this deal done would be silly. They need good experience players

The offer is F1 and Goad if you trust C4
Also we have said that we want picks in this draft. Personally I don't mind that deal I still think that will be a top 5 pick and we maybe able to find a top tier player with that or have collateral to chase a top young player in next years trade period. Think Phillipou, Wanganeen-Milera or Pickett

Heard some stuff that doesn't paint Houston himself in a particularly good light. Ungrateful and entitled campaigner.

If you only knew about Wingard Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues put the same Eagles offer of picks 12 and 14 to North Melbourne for pick 2. That was when the Roos looked in the race for Dan Houston, before they fell out of the race before being now back in the race

Jon Ralph is literally the least trustworthy journo out there. Constantly copying others journalists hard work, when he does put work in and break a story it’s usually wrong

Unsure if trustworthy is the right choice but got to understand trade period is all about agents feeding fake news to force trades to happen.

It almost worked against us, we were apparently bullied into accepting the mega trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back