News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still not forgetting the trade we made last year when we're assessing this. Excluding a bunch of late picks and minor swaps that don't matter, the crux of what we've done is this:

Outs: Dan Houston, 2025 first rounder
Ins: Jack Lukosius, Ivan Soldo, Esava Ratugolea, Joe Richards, Rory Atkins.

A contracted dual AA for a talented flake and four spuds. That would be terrible trading on the value of the players alone. But somehow we've also given up an extra first rounder for the privilege?

Sack everyone.
Whilst I completely agree, don't forget we got Jordan Sweet as well from the Soldo trade with pick 50, so you can add him to the list too.

I'm actually embarrassed to support this club any longer.

I wish it was easy to 'let go' of a lifetime of support, but it's not.

This club isn't what it was, it's as far removed as humanly possiible.

We are building a list that will take years and years to repair and it won't even start to repair until the coach is gone, most of the assistants and all of the list management team.

Apart from being a truly disgusting trade it sets a standard that players can up and leave at anytime and we'll do nothing, it shows how weak and below standard we are in the list management game and tells every single player in the AFL that we are a team going nowhere.

That trade is appalling.

What a sad day.

Agree with all of that

I just wish there was something Joe Average could do to make a difference.

Whilst Koch is there, there’s no hope whatsoever

Couldn't we have set up a blind date between Dan and Richmond? Maybe at a nice little tapas place? Some flowers? Shit, we could've even paid some salary for a nice enough package....

Kenny lurking in the background

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Couldn't we have set up a blind date between Dan and Richmond? Maybe at a nice little tapas place? Some flowers? Shit, we could've even paid some salary for a nice enough package....
We should have just said you're ****ing going nowhere you've got 3 years left on a contract you've just signed in addition to ****ing us for the finals. Are we in the premiership window or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North lose: 2, 25, North F1
North gain: 6, 29, Houston

Port lose: 39, Port F1, Houston
Port gain: 14, North F1, Lukosius

GC lose: 29, Lukosius
GC gain: 39, Port F1

Richmond lose: 6, 14
Richmond gain: 2, 25

Thoughts on this?

North are happy, GC are happy, Richmond are happy. Is Port? Your F1 is probably around 16. North's F1 is probably around 4.
I have to say that's pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back