Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Off season of likely Houston, Soldo, Dixon, Boak and Marshall is likely done. To bring in Lukosius. Not a great off season if that’s how it pans out
Think they're linked heavily with Perryman + Luko. Boak has signed on

Soldo never played and Dixon is a corpse. Luko + Perryman in and only really Houston out isn't that bad (Marshall will play on)

Port “want” him gone though. They want to refresh the list a bit in this strong draft so Houston will go. And Carlton will get Port a decent pick and probably a second I would guess. Main part of the deal will be a pick between 10-15, from either Richmond or GC

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don't think port would want him gone, they need him to get the ball inside 50 on their terms. I think they see this as a loss so I expect they'd drive a hard bargain. Worth more than lukosius I think who is still rolling on his draft hype valuation to an extent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it will be Carlton. How the deal gets done I don’t know.

Port will want pick 11 as part of the deal. Carlton wants to keep that pick.

My guess is we trade our future 1st for a 1st this year and that is moved with something for Houston.
Gold coast pick #12 would be the best option for your F1 but you would most likely throw in something els from this year to get it done #28+F1 for #12 would be appealing to the GC suns.

Gold coast pick #12 would be the best option for your F1 but you would most likely throw in something els from this year to get it done #28+F1 for #12 would be appealing to the GC suns.

I suspect we may look to deal with the Tigers once the Bolton deal is done.

Makes sense to me that the Tigers may look to spread their picks out over multiple years.

St Kilda would offer Pick 7 + F2nd. In this draft a enormous difference between 7 and 11 too so would outbid you easily

You could look at most trades throughout history and argue that other clubs could've offered more.

It's ultimately not particularly relevant if the player doesn't want to play there.

St Kilda would offer Pick 7 + F2nd. In this draft a enormous difference between 7 and 11 too so would outbid you easily
Twomey has already said that Saints aren't chasing him anymore.

WB, Pies and Hawks don't have the collateral.

He's already said no to the Dees.

Its up to the Blues to give Port what they want. If they don't, then North might steal one. Otherwise, he stays in Alberton.

Twomey has already said that Saints aren't chasing him anymore.

WB, Pies and Hawks don't have the collateral.

He's already said no to the Dees.

Its up to the Blues to give Port what they want. If they don't, then North might steal one. Otherwise, he stays in Alberton.
How do we not have the collateral trading Smith and Macrae?

You could look at most trades throughout history and argue that other clubs could've offered more.

It's ultimately not particularly relevant if the player doesn't want to play there.
Houston seems to be a bit different from history and being less stringent on where he goes so far.

To me its more or less if North wants him they get hin in a way . Suspect its that simple

Houston seems to be a bit different from history and being less stringent on where he goes so far.

He will have a preference. Whether it is made public is another story.

To me its more or less if North wants him they get hin in a way . Suspect its that simple

If North wants him, but he doesn't want North, they will not get him - regardless of whether or not they have more to offer in a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back