Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine not being able to understand the difference between Noble = 13 and Noble being a part of a package offered for pick 13.

How embarrassing for you.

There is nothing Collingwood have worth 13 except their fr1 and they should have learnt their lesson this year from trading fr1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once Collingwood threw their hat in the ring, Carlton knew it was over. Just a difference between a club doing what needs to be done versus a club just playing with their feet.
Yep Carlton should just bow down and kiss your feet for a player on the first day of trade period.

Can I also ask what Collingwood have done other than just get lucky that GCS want Noble?

Once Collingwood threw their hat in the ring, Carlton knew it was over. Just a difference between a club doing what needs to be done versus a club just playing with their feet.
I don't think its that as such. We've got Noble wanting to go to GC and Richards to you guys so the domino's are falling into place for some 3 way action. Still some way to go but seems a lot of goodwill between Collingwood, Port and GC over this

We won a flag barely 12 months ago…
I think we will be just fine but appreciate your concern

Have you checked the age profile of your list lately? I wouldn't be trading a future 1st if I was Collingwood.

Father-son pick Thomas McGuane is projecting to be a 1st round pick next year so they'll possibly need to trade this out anyway.

Trade it next year for a really good offer (like Brisbane etc have done in previous years) don't trade it now when you don't know if it will be top 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back