Dane Swan in doubt?!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish he plays this week if what you said is true that he has an injury complaint, so I can pick him up at a very cheap price in a few weeks time..;)

Typical dreamteam screwing me over again

traded out N jones for swan last week..picked swan over hayes

Swan gets 74 Hayes 120 odd and joens 84....lost my league game by 8 points:mad:

now he is in doubt...you better play swan!
Perhaps you're Malthouses opponent in DT this week and he wants to assure himself of a win. :p

Seriously though it is just the luck of the draw sometimes. Doubt he will miss though.

Perhaps you're Malthouses opponent in DT this week and he wants to assure himself of a win. :p

Seriously though it is just the luck of the draw sometimes. Doubt he will miss though.

Luck hasn't been on my side this year, but last year i guess most things went right for me.

Hopefully he plays gets 120 and my luck starts to turn around:p

Alan Didak also didn't train today according to the news. I was interested in getting him this week too...?

hopefully he plays :( its not the same following DT scores when he isnt playing...was the first player i picked in my squad this year. i know i suck haha, but hes a gun.

Hopefully Didak doesn't play.... always tears us apart. The clanger king missing on the other hand would dent our chances of winning.
Clanger king? Stanton plays for you guys doesnt he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah big load of shihite guys! I've looked everywhere and can't see a shred about it even on the ninemsn website. he'll play
It was on Channel 9. Struggling to run laps. He waddles more than he runs anyway.

He'll probaly play.

Ofcourse they will play. It's ANZAC day... They would play with a broken leg just to play on that day. If they didn't i'll personally kick them out of the country and make fat ass Amanda Vanstone:eek: as their mail order bride...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan in doubt?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back