Dane Swan in doubt?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Effective Kicks in 2007

Stanton 76%
Swan 68%

:eek:

and Stantons are 50 - 60 metre penetrating kicks, as he runs through lines and then kicks over the next line. Swan does 20 metre chip over the tops or 30 metre kicks to the side. Stanton has way better skills but he has been off this season he just doesnt look himself.

Why would they have to rest Rocca.:D

C'mon he has to jog from one goalsquare to the other every quarter, it's not easy for the big fella ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Rocca and Swan were carrying some niggling injuries, but will be fine to play (i think and hope). Didak injured his shoulder in the kangaroos game, but he came back on and didn't seem to have a problem with it the rest of the game.

Typical dreamteam screwing me over again

traded out N jones for swan last week..
picked swan over hayes Swan gets 74 Hayes 120 odd and joens 84....lost my league game by 8 points:mad:

now he is in doubt...you better play swan!

Mate, I did the exact same trade and brought in Didak for Hall. Double screwed if any of this is true, although I doubt it is.

and Stantons are 50 - 60 metre penetrating kicks, as he runs through lines and then kicks over the next line. Swan does 20 metre chip over the tops or 30 metre kicks to the side. Stanton has way better skills but he has been off this season he just doesnt look himself.

I thinks its due to that he has been left to fill the hole made by Hird, or expected to fill the hole, I don't think he has been playing all that badly it's just people may be expecting a bit to much from him.

Stanton started off slowly but has been good the last 2 weeks.. he broke Leigh Fishers tag fairly well last week and has kicked 5 goals in his last 2 matches.

Swan on the other hand plays the same every week, racks up a heap of the ball which no one really notices (except when he drills a pass onto an opposition chest or kicks it out on the full).

Sharrod Wellingham has been promoted from the rookie list and named as emergency. The rumour is that his parents are flying in from Perth, which suggests he will be a late replacement for someone.

If this is true, it may well be that Didak or Swan will miss.

Sharrod Wellingham has been promoted from the rookie list and named as emergency. The rumour is that his parents are flying in from Perth, which suggests he will be a late replacement for someone.

please let it be didak haha

ohwell if swan misses, i still have houli to cover so atleast i wont have a zero.

Source? Whered you get that from? Not questioning you, i would just like to know.
Knights, on fox sports news, said he is not buying the fact that the pies are tired and expects them all to play. Interesting!
Knowing my luck Swan will pull out late and Bird will be dropped for me too be left with a zero.

Source? Whered you get that from? Not questioning you, i would just like to know.
Knights, on fox sports news, said he is not buying the fact that the pies are tired and expects them all to play. Interesting!
Knowing my luck Swan will pull out late and Bird will be dropped for me too be left with a zero.

A couple of different posters on the Collingwood board have said this, not the most reliable source I know. Wellingham has been promoted off the rookie list though, i'm not sure he would have been promoted if he wasn't expected to play.

I'm hoping that Swan and Didak play, both for Collingwoods sake and my dream team :D. It could be that Wellingham replaces someone like Johnson who might be dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan in doubt?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back