Dane Swan - scumbag of the highest order

Remove this Banner Ad

You had to read it in the paper that Swan's a scumbag? You just need to look at the Tommy Lee wannabe to figure that out.

PM_swan.jpg

On reading that, I'm also amazed the Carey relative didnae get the jail for belting a copper.

In Scotland, you punch a copper in the face, you're going to the big hoose, even if it is only for 3 months or so.

Scottish police are hopeless..all overweight lazy...you can run away from them easy.:D

Why is this thread in Bay 13 ?....:confused:

Seems like a legitimate thread for the AFL forum..
Haven't you heard? Bay 13 is the new Main Board.

What a weak dog scumbag, I'd forgotten about this. Just more proof Dane Swan is insecure, he travels in a pack to bash up a single guy, and then he gets tattoos all over his body to remind us how "hard" he is.

Read in the paper the other day Swan did not pay out the $100k he agreed to give to the poor council worker him and his mates beat up back in 2003. They beat him up so severely that the bloke now has permanent brain damage, chronic memory difficulties, as well as life long physical ailments.

Now the victim has to sue Swan again in court to get the amount he was already promised in an out of court settlement. Dane Swan, you are absolute scum of the highest order. Wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

And what makes it even worse, all the scummy Collingwood kiddies revere him. Solution? Lock them all up to prevent future beatings from occuring.

Don't ley having all the details wrong get in the way of your own tug now will you.

**** of a human being. I've had zero respect for Swan ever since the actual incident, but this is just the cherry on the cake. Should be locked up behind bars, let alone being allowed to play a professional sport and pretend to be a legitimate role model. The fact that kids look up to this guy, and the fact that it is allowed to happen by the AFL makes me sick. :thumbsdown:

But unfortuantely, as before said, it's the Collingwood way.

What more remains to be seen, Pie Eyed?

Dane Swan bashed council worker, ruining his life and afflicting brain damage?

Confirmed.

Swan refuses to pay compensation to victim?

Confirmed.

Swan a gutless dog coward?

Confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute disgrace and those that blindly defend him should take a good look at themselves.

every dog has his day and no doubt this low mutt will get whats coming to him

Funny how a thread that remotely criticises Collingwood is usually pounced upon by the Magpie faithfully. Looking down the posters here it seems to me that even they cannot defend the indefensible.

It's called honour amongst thieves.

BTW, would be interested to hear Panther's thoughts on this. Would make a welcome change from his deflections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan - scumbag of the highest order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back