Dane Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see into Dane's not too distant future, and it doesn't look pretty

Ron+Jeremy+Ron+Jeremy+Out+Boston+_Zna1b6DAy9l.jpg

He was hardly in the midfield on friday night. I still think he gives 100%, it just doesnt appear to external viewers.

I guess it is up to his club whether he is putting 100% in it or not.

So he has to get >35 touches to even rate a pass?

Where was the rest of the midfield?

The pies have an injury list a mile long ATM.

The ball was coming out of the Collingwood fwd line very easily. The Q could have been subbed just as easily as Witts.

They had two defenders on Cloke all night and still went to him nearly every time, where is plan B?

Also, the Swans moved the ball quickly. So Swanny can't catch Lewis Jetta? he's not alone.

So he has to get >35 touches to even rate a pass?

Where was the rest of the midfield?

The pies have an injury list a mile long ATM.

The ball was coming out of the Collingwood fwd line very easily. The Q could have been subbed just as easily as Witts.

They had two defenders on Cloke all night and still went to him nearly every time, where is plan B?

Also, the Swans moved the ball quickly. So Swanny can't catch Lewis Jetta? he's not alone.
Where did I imply about him needing to get more than 35 touches to get a pass?

Learn to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing forward too much because, beyond Cloke, they have stuff all down there. Even when in the midfield he hasn't been anywhere near his best. Clearances, total disposals, marks and contested possessions have all dropped off. Plus his kicking has been as shocking as ever recently, 30% by foot last night. I don't think he's injured; his defensive running is just relatively non-existent this year. Nowhere near the player he was at his peak at the moment, and as others have said, he's probably looking towards life after football already.

And my SuperCoach team is hating it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back