Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

woundedcrow

Senior List
Aug 16, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have heard from a sanfl source supposedly close to Ian callinan that Adelaide will announce Danger has signed a 6 year multimillion dollar deal potentially as early as end of the week. He was not sure whether this 6 years is an extention or if he's on for 6 years and its a 5 year extention.
This guy has got one prediction right which he expressed to me at end of season 2012, he was on the money with Eddie Betts trade and this is apparently the same source. I know for a fact he is close to Ian Callinan, but i am not sure whether him knowing about this deal has anything to do with Ian Callinan giving him hints.

it does seem a long shot, but this guy is as confident as he was with Eddie betts and wouldnt say otherwise....he could be wrong...wires can get crossed...i am thinking maybe the word got out if he was to sign it would be for 5-6 years extention on a multimillion $deal...who knows...time will tell!

guys this is a rumor only...im only sharing it because my source has been spot on before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuck yuck yuck.
A) Danger isnt worth that kind of money
B) 5+ Year Contracts are too long
C) The style of Game he plays he will lucky to still be in the league in 6 years time

Well, Dangerfield is the best player in the league. Deserves to be the best paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back