Dangerfield - How close to elite is he

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is built like a Sherman tank. If you look at that replay, the player who should have come out of that contest feeling second best was Dangerfield. Collected Murphy's shoulder at high pace straight to the side of his rib cage.

If you watch the replay it looked almost as if he was slightly concussed, his fingers clenched and he was done for awhile.
Not that the tv or commentators noticed.... After awhile " oh looks like Dangerfield is hurt too."

It's amazing he doesn't have broken ribs. Or maybe he does and kept playing.

Danger is now "A Grade" and just could be leading the Brownlow at this stage

Sloane is not far from A Grade
Much like Danger, Sloane's form over the last few weeks has also been elite. If this becomes the norm for them, then they can be called that.

I was at the game tonight and he is an absolute star. LOL at everyone bagging Rendell for not selecting Ebert. LOL at me too, cos i was one of em.

We cant lose this guy. Both He and Tippet are must keeps, but you would have to say that losing Danger would hurt us massively, Tippet would hurt but not quite as much.

Jaw droppingly good :eek: We have been blessed with many great players over our journey but this one is and will be special to watch for many years to come.

By the end of his career he may be considered the best player that has ever played for the club:eek::thumbsu:

Easily his best game.

That hit on Murphy was brutal (and fair!) by both players. Unfortunate for Murph he got injured, Danger just continued to rack em up

Muppet for ratten for not tagging him!

He'll be elite by the end of the season at this rate

I don't kno what u mean bro? He is truely untaggable.. He can do everything contested muscle through packs n get kick out or burn
The opposition on the outer.. IMO i think if he stays he will easily challenge roo n macca for being our best player ever.. He honestly had no flaws yes when he rushes his kicks when needed to it might not put it to our advantage but when he has space he kicks so well n sets us up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't kno what u mean bro? He is truely untaggable.. He can do everything contested muscle through packs n get kick out or burn
The opposition on the outer.. IMO i think if he stays he will easily challenge roo n macca for being our best player ever.. He honestly had no flaws yes when he rushes his kicks when needed to it might not put it to our advantage but when he has space he kicks so well n sets us up..

Don't think there is such a player.

Roo's "29th best player" remark not looking so stupid now is it?

Dangerfield, Sloane, Thompson and van Berlo...and Crouch is supposed to be the best of the lot of them. :thumbsu:

Would have to be the best 10 pick for a long while....all the while Crouch is waiting in the wings to join the main group...OHHH YEAHHHHH:D

Roo's "29th best player" remark not looking so stupid now is it?

Dangerfield, Sloane, Thompson and van Berlo...and Crouch is supposed to be the best of the lot of them. :thumbsu:

29th? Pfftttt

Roo obviously has no idea what he's talking about

Clearly in the top 10 this year so far. Keeps this vein of form up, he'll be top 5 by the end of it

Also have a bloke called Thommo who'd be top 10 this year too

And the guy leading the Coleman....

Wowee! ****ing love watching us play this year :heart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Dangerfield - How close to elite is he

Remove this Banner Ad

Back