Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

No, just move on. If you dont like being called out dont post stupid comments But certainly dont whinge when you are queried about them.
You made a ridiculous comment which was specifically requested not to be posted by the Mods of this board.
You said it points to a toxic culture , now your saying it Might which is still unreasonable.

It was a rash generalisation to put down Vic pol as a whole .
You could have easily discussed the individual officer but you chose to hate on Vic pol as a whole.

Now move on , I am not baiting you. I am calling you out for you unnecessary trolling of Vic Pol.
Shame you could not focus on the drug addicted stalker .
Oh shut up

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Has there been a pattern of bad behaviour by Victoria Police? I know Queensland Police are often heavy-handed thugs, and NSW Police like to strip search children at music festivals, but I haven't heard too much about the Vics.

Sound like a typical police basher who has probably done the wrong thing and been caught ? They aren't heavy-handed thugs up here whatsoever, that's why the little shit kiddies gangs are continually causing shit. So they should search the drug pushers. Got nothing to hide, no problem.

Love those who do nothing but knock them, instead of sitting behind your keyboard bashing them, go and join seeing you can do a better job.

You are way off the mark. People suggesting one mans indiscretion is a generalisation of the police force, is as repugnant as when someone says "I hate Aboriginals because my Uncle was punched by one". It is a disgraceful comment to make either way and needs to be called out for its shallowness.

You are way off the mark. People suggesting one mans indiscretion is a generalisation of the police force, is as repugnant as when someone says "I hate Aboriginals because my Uncle was punched by one". It is a disgraceful comment to make either way and needs to be called out for its shallowness.

Just the typical rubbish you get. No surprise whatsoever.

Stalking someone is not on.
Being a public figure in a crisis is always going to be awful.
Being a public servant whose entire organisation relies on the trust of the public that they will be treated fairly, discretely and humanely, to then take photographs and distribute them to humiliate someone, is a total dog act.
I hope Laidley comes good and sorts this shit out.
But what that cop did is bloody awful for a law man.

Note: Posting THOSE rumours, unsubstantiated details, and text message screen caps in this thread will get you a day off at least.
w

Ha ha ha
Hyprocracy here is breathtaking
the thread before is 279 pages of unedited crap with players named and being the subject of the most extraordinary ‘unsubstantiated details ‘

Just watched Baaaaasil Zempalis' weekly interview with Adam Simpson where he tried to bait him for Dean Laidley info.
First question brushed aside with the respect that you would expect from Simmo.
Second question - if looks could kill Simmo gets 10 years plus.
Basil has turned into the lowest of low - absolute gutter scum and a shit journalist at that.
I wonder how Basil and his family would like it if someone questioned him about a certain Perth millionaire's Mediterranean yacht cruise a number of years back and the women that went along for the ride.

Just watched Baaaaasil Zempalis' weekly interview with Adam Simpson where he tried to bait him for Dean Laidley info.
First question brushed aside with the respect that you would expect from Simmo.
Second question - if looks could kill Simmo gets 10 years plus.
Basil has turned into the lowest of low - absolute gutter scum and a shit journalist at that.
I wonder how Basil and his family would like it if someone questioned him about a certain Perth millionaire's Mediterranean yacht cruise a number of years back and the women that went along for the ride.

Basil is an insincere grub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what you're talking about you silly little man.

Footy Classified completely ignoring this 'scandal'. What possible reason could they have for doing so? Wouldn't be Hutchy being CEO of CrocMedia who are central to the photo leaks could it?

Before people say that it's not footy related, strange that this isn't afforded to other current and ex players and footy personalities.

How disappointing and obvious in it's motivations.

Footy Classified completely ignoring this 'scandal'. What possible reason could they have for doing so? Wouldn't be Hutchy being CEO of CrocMedia who are central to the photo leaks could it?

Before people say that it's not footy related, strange that this isn't afforded to other current and ex players and footy personalities.

How disappointing and obvious.

He’s a truly pathetic individual.

I spoke too soon, they gave it about 45secs and used that time to be critical of competing media outlets to those that they directly work for. Just shocking. How long did they dedicate to Lachie Hunter and Tyson Stengle recently?

The biggest story in footy and perhaps only 2nd to COVID in Victoria gets the sweep it under the rug treatment...

How disappointing and obvious in it's motivations.
it was a shocker, they will struggle to live this down.
I thought Caro would have been into Hutchy.

The silence was deafening, huge fail.

Footy classified - that was piss poor. A crack at opposition media outlets and swept the rest under the mat.

Reckon there is a fair chance that Hutchinson’s company has been speaking with the police today and he’s not in a position to flap his gums on national TV about anything to do with the case and the situation in which his staff publicly aired the ‘leak’.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Back