Vic Daniel Andrews and the Statue of Limitations

Remove this Banner Ad

A statue no less? Just to rub it in to the families who unnecessarily lost loved ones over COVID lock-downs and businesses that went broke. They better put this statue on top of the Eureka building because it won't last anywhere else! What an insult to every single Victorian.

The bloke can barely be out in public anymore. That should be enough for you to be satisfied Jacky boy.

A statue no less? Just to rub it in to the families who unnecessarily lost loved ones over COVID lock-downs and businesses that went broke. They better put this statue on top of the Eureka building because it won't last anywhere else! What an insult to every single Victorian.
"Bronze statues of state premiers who spent more than 3,000 days in office are immortalised outside government offices near Treasury Gardens in central Melbourne, under a rule introduced by former Liberal premier Jeff Kennett to honour premiers for their longevity.

The process of installing one of Andrews is under way. It is unclear how much it will cost or its possible location."

"Bronze statues of state premiers who spent more than 3,000 days in office are immortalised outside government offices near Treasury Gardens in central Melbourne, under a rule introduced by former Liberal premier Jeff Kennett to honour premiers for their longevity.

The process of installing one of Andrews is under way. It is unclear how much it will cost or its possible location."

Leading sculptor Peter Corlett, who created the other four statues, has previously said the monuments can cost in excess of $100,000

Few of you in here.. please try not to..

Don’t worry, Ghost Patrol already has one in his front yard…

IMG_0117.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never understood why people take the piss out of this slogan. Considering what it stands for and means.

Pretty distasteful don’t you think?
We had an RUOK day at work. We got blamed for not liking the lack of consultation we had in roster reform and that we should be happy with the shit roster we were given.

RUOK day in it's current form is a ****ing joke used by management as a shallow attempt to be seen as doing something to help their employees mental health.

We had an RUOK day at work. We got blamed for not liking the lack of consultation we had in roster reform and that we should be happy with the shit roster we were given.

RUOK day in it's current form is a ****ing joke used by management as a shallow attempt to be seen as doing something to help their employees mental health.

I probably wouldn’t use it when attempting to take the piss out of people, but thats just me.

I probably wouldn’t use it when attempting to take the piss out of people, but thats just me.

Using it to try and troll others would suggest that that person is very triggered.

Will change. I don’t want to trigger anyone’s mental issues least of all rwnj who reckon it’s woke anyway

Can others who quoted please change too.

Those being triggered by the thoughts of the statue… soo funny

Will change. I don’t want to trigger anyone’s mental issues least of all rwnj who reckon it’s woke anyway

Can others who quoted please change too.

Those being triggered by the thoughts of the statue… soo funny

This is your third post, with the same content. I don’t think it’s coming across how you’re hoping it would..

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Daniel Andrews and the Statue of Limitations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back