Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

When will Daniel Curtin play his 3rd game?

• Sometime during Rounds 17-20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not wanting to sound like a killjoy, but everytime I see a contract extension message pop up on my phone, I have my fingers crossed its Dan Curtin signing on long term with us. I know he still has 2 years after this one, but I don't want a circus going on with the media about him as I want his best years to be with us as I maintain he will become a super quality player in and around the midfield.

Not wanting to sound like a killjoy, but everytime I see a contract extension message pop up on my phone, I have my fingers crossed its Dan Curtin signing on long term with us. I know he still has 2 years after this one, but I don't want a circus going on with the media about him as I want his best years to be with us as I maintain he will become a super quality player in and around the midfield.

There is no point signing an extension because he wont get the pay day he would get if he starts fulfilling his potential. If I was his manager I would say we wont entertain any contract offer until the end of next season. The kid has to play some meaningful AFL games first. With a good core of young players though around the club im sure that alone will entice him to stay when the time comes. Especially if we are on the rise by then.

Watching Danielā€™s face on the sidelines makes me feel like a father that has lovingly walked his daughter down the aisle full of hopes and dreams for her life only to realise the second she completes her nuptials that her new husband is a complete a**ehole.
He knows Nicks will be sacked next year, anyone can see Nicks is a shit coach.

He knows Nicks will be sacked next year, anyone can see Nicks is a shit coach.
Next year? F**k me you blokes are out of finals contention, battling ladder placing with a team who until very recently looked like getting two 1Rs one pick ahead of you (and still might) at the pointy end and the decision is made to leave your pick 8 on the pine until the final moments of the game.

Thatā€™s not development thatā€™s a total lack of insight, Simmo would be a better option for the last 3 games and he was the credit crew king!

Next year? F**k me you blokes are out of finals contention, battling ladder placing with a team who until very recently looked like getting two 1Rs one pick ahead of you (and still might) at the pointy end and the decision is made to leave your pick 8 on the pine until the final moments of the game.

Thatā€™s not development thatā€™s a total lack of insight, Simmo would be a better option for the last 3 games and he was the credit crew king!
Itā€™s embarrassing

Well that's Nicks for you, Curtin is on a 3 year contact and seems to be a very good team mate from what I've seen him at the SANFL level.

Watching Danielā€™s face on the sidelines makes me feel like a father that has lovingly walked his daughter down the aisle full of hopes and dreams for her life only to realise the second she completes her nuptials that her new husband is a complete a**ehole.
From Feb:

"I know that once that debut comes Iā€™ll be ready for it, the work Iā€™ve done this pre-season has put me in great stead and I am super excited to show what I can do when the opportunity arises.ā€

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicks finally freed him from the gulag and he kicks 2 goals in the final quarter
Once he gets taught his running patterns, he'll he a star...

He sure did only play well once he played in a position that was not in the midfield. If I'm to believe the thesis of this thread, those 2 goals were very harmful to his development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel Curtin - Debut

Back