Daniel Motlop shows signs in the SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

For those Kangas fans who are interested this is from Adelaide's God-awful Sunday Mail:
A Daniel Motlop-inspired North Adelaide pulled off a remarkable escape act to condemn Sturt to also-ran status this season with a 41-point win at Adelaide Oval last night......The amazing Motlop conjured a brilliant sleight-of-hand - and foot - performance in the third quarter that made a mockery of human movement.....
There's a lot more there, suggesting that we may see him back in Port colours soon.

Powerstufff said:
For those Kangas fans who are interested this is from Adelaide's God-awful Sunday Mail:
A Daniel Motlop-inspired North Adelaide pulled off a remarkable escape act to condemn Sturt to also-ran status this season with a 41-point win at Adelaide Oval last night......The amazing Motlop conjured a brilliant sleight-of-hand - and foot - performance in the third quarter that made a mockery of human movement.....
There's a lot more there, suggesting that we may see him back in Port colours soon.

Not many would be interested. He will de listed by the end of 2007.

gokangas said:
....unless he can remarkably change his attitude....
That's the problem. People who saw this game said despite the skill he was still too flash, too lairy. We Port supporters have already seen how useless that made him against good AFL defences.

He's gone as an AFL player. Believed his own hype. By the end of this year he will have had about 5 games in two years - injury happen, but the form drop at the top level looks terminal.

Pity we used the draft pick we got for him the way we did.

Hearing some bad things regarding where his head is at. It was absolutely the wrong time for him to change clubs. Such a shame, but I don't think anyone will ever see how good this bloke could have been. It's a little annoying that people don't realise how important he was in 2004 for us.

Will always be a 'what could have been' that kid. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop thought he was larger than life. I would love for him to come back to the club, but i would love to see him have a major pay cut. lol.

I was horrified when i heard he was going, but i hope he continues to suck at Port.

Motlop thought he was larger than life. I would love for him to come back to the club, but i would love to see him have a major pay cut. lol.

I was horrified when i heard he was going, but i hope he continues to suck at Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Motlop shows signs in the SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back