Daniel Motlop to stay at North

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good bye, farewell, adios and thanx for nothing

My North said:
Has it is Daniel Motlop day, I have decided to start another thread on the great man. He will stay at North Melbourne, he will not leave. I hope not anyway.

The parcel has been wrapped up, boxed, labelled and will be SHIPPED OUT within a fortnight. Get over it My North.

The club has done everything possible and 'your hope' is 'pure fantasy' now.

Woodson said:
The parcel has been wrapped up, boxed, labelled and will be SHIPPED OUT within a fortnight. Get over it My North.

The club has done everything possible and 'your hope' is 'pure fantasy' now.

Always have Hope, he changed his mind last time, why not again

My North said:
Always have Hope, he changed his mind last time, why not again

The guy is mentally immature atm. Injury this season has given him too much time to become discontent / depressed??? and we all know how close he is with his buddies @ Power so this is his opportunity to escape while North have seemingly progressed and he knows that his bro was forced out by JYD for having an indifferent attitude and why would North want to keep a player that isn't geniunely interested in playing with the club with a strict regiment ?

There is more to a player being an 'X-factor' than talent alone. Doesn't have it upstairs to work hard for getting over his personal hang ups.

Ah Ffs! You can just tell hes going to be another "imagine if we still had him players" like Cam Mooney, Byron Pickett, Scott Welsh, Peter Bell...

B-Rock said:
Ah Ffs! You can just tell hes going to be another "imagine if we still had him players" like Cam Mooney, Byron Pickett, Scott Welsh, Peter Bell...

imagine if we still had peter mann....

Yep, Motlop is inconsistent, what the ******** is CJ then?

FFS people get over your hate for him, if he played this season he would have ripped CJ.

F/D said:
Yep, Motlop is inconsistent, what the ******** is CJ then?

FFS people get over your hate for him, if he played this season he would have ripped CJ.

IF.... but he didn't and he wont be wearing our jumper again.

You have to understand that people are disappointed in him, the club spent years developing him into a good player and he now wants to go home... to Adelaide or Perth?

It is extremely dubious.

I just hope his decision does not hurt the club, if we can get a worthwhile replacement in exchange then it is not for nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Motlop to stay at North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back