Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I love what Port Adelaide's list manager Jason Cripps said the other day

"We don't want what's fair we want more than fair as he is contracted"
Fair for Rioli is a pick in the teens. Pick 6 alone is not just 'more than fair' its crazy overs.

Port are talking about 'overs' for Houston but look likely to accept less for him than you are currently being offered for Rioli, despite Houston being a considerably better player.

Fair for Rioli is a pick in the teens. Pick 6 alone is not just 'more than fair' its crazy overs.

Port are talking about 'overs' for Houston but look likely to accept less for him than you are currently being offered for Rioli, despite Houston being a considerably better player.
I'm sure if another club destabilised a top-5, contracted player GCS player, you would be in the mood for 'fair' deals.

Get real. Your club played the big game, destabilisng an elite player from another club, you can't go small all of a sudden.

This is GCS's moment - did you want to be the big club, making audacious plays for contracted stars?

Then make the offer that is too good to refuse.

If not, shrink back down again, and enjoy another decade tinkering at the edges trying to solve the finals conundrum.

I'm sure if another club destabilised a top-5, contracted player GCS player, you would be in the mood for 'fair' deals.

Get real. Your club played the big game, destabilisng an elite player from another club, you can't go small all of a sudden.

This is GCS's moment - did you want to be the big club, making audacious plays for contracted stars?

Then make the offer that is too good to refuse.

If not, shrink back down again, and enjoy another decade tinkering at the edges trying to solve the finals conundrum.
It´s probably playing for a rebuilding team that will win 2-4 games for the next 3 years, his peak, that has destabilised him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back