Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

$2mill over 3 years? Try $600k

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Oh im saying if you go pick 6 + something its going to be that 2 mill. For Pick 6 itd be that 1 mill overall id suggest

I would've thought 3 flags comes in slightly ahead of goal of the year myself...

Greatest individual achievement.

Also, playing in flags has no bearing on trade value.

Pick 6 has been on the table for months, not asking for more would be not doing their job in trying to get the absolute best deal possible for the club. You don't open negotiations with your best offer. It'll be 6+ something in the end.

Imagine asking for 6 + 13 for Rioli?

****ing embarrassing :$

We aren’t pushing him out we want Rioli to stay that’s why we are playing hardball
Lol, Richmond don't want any player to stay, otherwise they'd simply hold them to their contracts(Bolton, Rioli).

They are more than happy to push them out for picks, as they clearly see this as their only chance to rebuild before Tassie comes in.

Pretty obvious, I'd have thought.

Going into this draft with only #1 and #24 would be a complete disaster, just like what happened to WCE last year.

He's 100% correct. Pick 6 is far too much for a bloke who's a HBF and greatest individual achievement was goal of the year, prior to Richmond's B&F this year, when the team was smashed by injuries.

Asking for more than #6 is completely taking the piss.

Hope all these deals fall apart from Richmond, would be a great laugh for a club desperate to push their players out to bring high draft picks in.
Is that you Kane?

Imagine you were able to stockpile high draft picks in one of the strongest drafts to rebuild your wooden spoon team, but then got too greedy and left with nothing 😂

If 6 isn’t enough I hope we just pull out.
Freo can go chase Chad Warner instead of Bolton.
Richmond can be left with 1 and 20 instead of 1, 6, 10, 14, 18, 20

Cannot believe the gall of richmond

They’re already taking Gold Coast for a ride and now they have the cheek to ask for more

Great business by them

Gold Coast still not learning
Cannot believe the gall of Richmond.

Standing firm on a long term contracted player who was tapped up by the opposition club.

How dare they!!

Standing firm on a long term contracted player who was tapped up by the opposition club.

How dare they!!
No, no, you don't get it.

Relationship is clearly fractured and Richmond are desperately pushing Rioli out the door for much needed draft capital. No way they hold him to contract, as they don't want a disgruntled player around the club.

At least, that's what your mob's been saying ad nauseum in the Barrass thread...

How dare they!!
If Richmond actually wanted to keep him all this would have been shut down months ago. But they want/need picks, everyone knows that.

Rioli won't be there next time Richmond are playing finals, but the pick he gets might be, which is why they are happy to let him go.

Kane Cornes has ridiculed the trade as ridiculous, I can only hope the club is shamed into backing out

I don't really get why they're using pick 6 if the Lombard bid isn't going to be until after that.

But paying slight overs for a good player who wants to come to you makes sense especially if Richmond pay a bunch of his wage. More than 6 seems really silly. But 6 for Rioli with Richmond paying a bunch of his wage seems fine to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, Richmond don't want any player to stay, otherwise they'd simply hold them to their contracts(Bolton, Rioli).

They are more than happy to push them out for picks, as they clearly see this as their only chance to rebuild before Tassie comes in.

Going into this draft with only #1 and #24 would be a complete disaster, just like what happened to WCE last year.

He's 100% correct. Pick 6 is far too much for a bloke who's a HBF and greatest individual achievement was goal of the year, prior to Richmond's B&F this year, when the team was smashed by injuries.

Asking for more than #6 is completely taking the piss.

Hope all these deals fall apart from Richmond, would be a great laugh for a club desperate to push their players out to bring high draft picks in.
Bzparkes replying to anything Richmond
funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

I don't really get why they're using pick 6 if the Lombard bid isn't going to be until after that.

But paying slight overs for a good player who wants to come to you makes sense especially if Richmond pay a bunch of his wage. More than 6 seems really silly. But 6 for Rioli with Richmond paying a bunch of his wage seems fine to me.
Suns grow a spine only when dealing with Hawks, with rest they just bend over.

Should have shut down talk of pick 6 from start, said not on table.. Pick 13 should have been starting offer & then add something if needed.

Seriously Rioli is not that great a player, Suns are better of trading with hawks for some of our depth players. But Dimma must have attachment issues, nothing else explains this.

We are nothing like West Coast

Yes he is a 3 x premiership coach anywhere he goes . That doesnt get deleted

meanwhile The eagles get Kmart Dimma
After running Richmond into ruin, Hardwick gets his retirement slush-fund at the GC, a la Clarkson at North.

Meanwhile, Tigers have Yze for another year or 2 until he gets the sack :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back