Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

True and actually looks like Holden Centre blurred in the background.
It's a star jumper as well, so clearly it's old.
Well spotted with the Star Apparel, although they might not have the isc ones delivered yet, and a blurred glasshouse background could always be photoshopped in.

Why would we turn Pendles into a forward. He's a top 3 mid in the game at the peak of his powers.

No Idea. I thought Wells Playing Forward would been more Likely

Well spotted with the Star Apparel, although they might not have the isc ones delivered yet, and a blurred glasshouse background could always be photoshopped in.

How long ago then?

Well's is overseas so when this photo taken?

CudjzjSVMAApeQR.jpg

Maybe when he went for his medical?

“Daniel was ranked number one in the competition for score assists, he was in the top ten per cent for kicking efficiency and averaged four inside 50’s per game. These are elite qualities and, of course, his ball use and decision making have always been of the highest order,” Hine said.

Pretty Good Stats he had for His Age

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-10-11/wells-to-add-experience-and-class

Wow these score assists and kicking efficiency stats are truly something. It reinforces the fact that Wells is a great fit for us in a real area of need and it's not every day you l get access to such proven natural football talent without giving anything away in trade. Fingers crossed his body holds up as well next season as last. His age in itself doesn't worry me, as there is no harm in having one single 30+ yo player in a line up every week, the worry is when a list is ageing whilst still not being in contention which isn't our case.

Why would we turn Pendles into a forward. He's a top 3 mid in the game at the peak of his powers.

I'd prefer Sidebottom to push forward more out of our midfield. Seems a natural crumber and a great finisher around the big sticks.

Pendles, Wells, Treloar and Adams in the guts please.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously WTF is Buckley up to, attempting to save his own skin here, should have gone all out for a gun or potential gun 10 years younger.

O'Meara, Prestia, GWS boys etc etc

Seriously WTF is Buckley up to, attempting to save his own skin here, should have gone all out for a gun or potential gun 10 years younger.

Do people Relise we don't have any Currency to get a Gun:rolleyes:

A guy like WHE maybe.

The irony of moving from North to Collingwood, because North move their older guys on too quickly.

Our records not that great when it comes the geriatrics either!

I'm not quite sure you realise how free agency works?
Essentially we get Wells for nothing, except paying him a wage as part of our salary cap.
I'm sure the coach apologises to you for bringing in a player that might help us win games.
The temerity in trying to get wins.... selfish....

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Daniel Wells, (New role at the Club #3261)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back