Player Watch Darcy Fogarty - Re-Signed to End of 2031

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

haven't read the thread.
I understand Kane is (very predictably) skeptical of this contract.
I don't hate it.
Noah Balta one was ridiculous. Totally on Kane's side with that one. In general, I think long contracts are a bit silly, but Fog? He's a good AFL player. There's every chance he gets better, and little chance he falls off a cliff in the next 5 years imo. We would have been pretty damn happy if we had Fogarty in 2004-2006.
Happy to lock him away. He should be a pretty handy '2nd best' forward for years to come. Hopefully Thilthorpe goes beast mode and makes Fog look even better.

haven't read the thread.
I don't hate it.
Noah Balta one was ridiculous. Totally on Kane's side with that one. In general, I think long contracts are a bit silly, but Fog? He's a good AFL player. There's every chance he gets better, and little chance he falls off a cliff in the next 5 years imo.
Happy to lock him away. He should be a pretty handy '2nd best' forward for years to come. Hopefully Thilthorpe goes beast mode and makes Fog look even better.
I still couldn't give a shit what Kornes thinks!

I'm all for keeping our best players for a while.

haven't read the thread.
I don't hate it.
Noah Balta one was ridiculous. Totally on Kane's side with that one. In general, I think long contracts are a bit silly, but Fog? He's a good AFL player. There's every chance he gets better, and little chance he falls off a cliff in the next 5 years imo. We would have been pretty damn happy if we had Fogarty in 2004-2006.
Unfortunately I have Kane Cornes on ignore

It's funny because I never hear Kane potting Port over giving out long contracts

SSP, JHF and Todd Marshall are all contracted until the end of 2029, Luko until the end of 2030 and Rozee until the end of 2032.
Todd Marshall has a long term contract??

He is one concussion away from retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Fogarty - Re-Signed to End of 2031

Back