"Darcy Moore - Coming Clean" set to air on ABC in the coming months.

Remove this Banner Ad

GoldStandard

Senior List
Sep 10, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I've heard from a good source that filming has begun on a documentary that delves into Darcy Moore's personal life and is set to release in the lead up to season 2025. Apparently it looks into his relationship with his father Peter Moore, the expectations placed on Darcy, their relationship with the Daicos family, etc. I've also heard the documentary crescendos into a big reveal at the end regarding Darcy's personal life.

I've heard from a good source that filming has begun on a documentary that delves into Darcy Moore's personal life and is set to release in the lead up to season 2025. Apparently it looks into his relationship with his father Peter Moore, the expectations placed on Darcy, their relationship with the Daicos family, etc. I've also heard the documentary crescendos into a big reveal at the end regarding Darcy's personal life.
Well if he becomes the first openly gay AFL player then good on him, I say. Every other area of Australian society has long moved on from homophobia.

Is this going to be like when Thorpey finally came out, and everyone didn't think any different of him because we knew all along?

I think it’s pretty well documented he’s in a hetero relationship.

Would hate to think they’re building it up like that is it to get viewers, only for a “big reveal” to be something very minor…

Would hate to think they’re building it up like that is it to get viewers, only for a “big reveal” to be something very minor…
It's so well "documented" one could believe its really a just a ploy to deflect from something most had suspicion of anyway.

I am sorry but what is that?
I am not too up to date with all the letters of recent times on the LGBTphabet.

Could he be a chance to be gender changing and swapping to the Womens league? That would be huge news!

(Not asking this in a derogatory way, genuine question)

Is this Tom Browne back into journalism?

I'm sure he'd have a username like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

"Darcy Moore - Coming Clean" set to air on ABC in the coming months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back