Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

as i stated, i dont care about her sleeping arrangements but obviously she wants to talk about them on a public radio program...

if i was darcy moore, i would hope that she spoke to me about making these arrangements public....because the arrangements would involve me as collingwood captain....and grubby clickbait would be expected.

but even if she didnt, i dont care because darcy might be fine with it...and i just want him to want to play football. Thats my only interest in this matter.
Darcy wouldn’t give a shit.
So why do you?

In one of her other podcasts she talked about her sex life with him.

Also the article goes on to talk about the famous couples that have separate bedrooms.

Darcy wouldn’t give a shit.
So why do you?

gee whizzer jmac, i'll say it for a third time, that I couldnt care less about his sleeping arrangements, I only want him to love his football.

But if his gf makes a public comment, I believe that gives me an opportunity to comment on her public comment. I would start with the the words "if i was darcy moore......"

if you look above that is what i did. I'm merely commenting on my attitude to broadcasting sleeping arrangements. I'm not making a judgement on either of them. People can do whatever they want

In one of her other podcasts she talked about her sex life with him.

Also the article goes on to talk about the famous couples that have separate bedrooms.
The Queen and Phil the Greek had separate bedrooms.
They used to bang like a dunny door.

She's not talking about his football, so why does it matter?

She's entitled to discuss her own ideas about relationships including her own on her own podcast which is about relationships.

Not her fault the grubby HS wanted to highlight it for clickbait.
Why is it grubby for a paper to report on the words spoken publicly by someone on a podcast? Misrepresenting her words or lying would be grubby.

Why is it grubby for a paper to report on the words spoken publicly by someone on a podcast? Misrepresenting her words or lying would be grubby.
Why would they need to report on it?

Maybe neither are hung up about having seperate bedrooms if they ever moved in together. It's not groundbreaking.

I've heard players asked about their sleeping arrangements when a newborn arrives in their family.

What's the difference as far as being personal & intimate is concerned?
They can do what they want but once someone makes public comments about something the public is entitled to comment.

What is wrong with heteronormative behaviour if you are heterosexual?

They can do what they want but once someone makes public comments about something the public is entitled to comment.

What is wrong with heteronormative behaviour if you are heterosexual?
Depends what you think normal is.

Why would they need to report on it?
Clearly it is of interest when the partner of the captain of the most famous sporting club in Australia talks openly about their sleeping arrangements and gives an unusual reason for their decision. If she didn't want their private arrangement to go public then she shouldn't have spoken about it on her podcast.

Newpapers and any form of media will pounce on anything they believe will grab eyeballs. This subject clearly fits the bill.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly it is of interest when the partner of the captain of the most famous sporting club in Australia talks openly about their sleeping arrangements and gives an unusual reason for their decision. If she didn't want their private arrangement to be go public then she shouldn't have spoken about it on her podcast.

Newpapers and any form of media will pounce on anything they believe will grab eyeballs. This subject clearly fits the bill.
So, maybe that’s the grubby part.

But why is it grubby if the newspaper reports on it but not grubby if Moore's girlfriend speaks about it knowing it will bring listeners to her podcast?
It’s not news?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back