Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

"heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours"

Why is it patriarchal to share a bed? Could it not also be matriarchal?

Why is something "normative" to be automatically frowned upon?

The fact people listen to this tripe daily on radio is concerning.

It’s feminist and gender/queer studies scripture… patriarchy, heteronormative, cis gender etc used as interchangeably used as orthodox religious folk use the word god

Brainwashed and narrow minded

Thanks. I always appreciate your support Markfs.

no worries. i wouldnt support you if you were going to criticise her sexuality. We have enough respected people in various religions doing that. In fact, i'd argue that a lot of the agro to non-hetero people is generated by various churches.

i'd close down all the churches...

It’s feminist and gender/queer studies scripture… patriarchy, heteronormative, cis gender etc used as interchangeably used as orthodox religious folk use the word god

Brainwashed and narrow minded
Irony

i can understand how she mightnt like the patriarchal attitudes and want to take action against people who exhibit those kinds of behaviours...

so why is she "fending off" darcy?

if i didnt like how brown eyed people treated me, why would i be taking action against my partner, even if she was brown-eyed? I would trust her and expect her support. I just dont understand the thinking.

Someone young needs to explain it to me...

so if you're "fending off" patriarchal behaviours....and you sleep in separate rooms as part of that "fending off", then you are seeking to change behaviours. As she and darcy are actually the ones changing their behaviours as part of this "fending off", then I would assume that darcy is either being punished or educated. Or he is being used as role-model in a type of game-play example to demonstrate to the community how two people in a relationship can "fend off" patriarchal behaviour. Im assuming that it is the latter reason, because I couldn't believe that darcy needs to be punished or re-educated....

so i assume that we should all thank Dee for using her relationship to demonstrate to us how two people should live together....without actually sleeping together. She and darcy are doing without in order to improve our lives.

if any youngsters or jmac can clarify this any further, i'd be grateful...

so if you're "fending off" patriarchal behaviours....and you sleep in separate rooms as part of that "fending off", then you are seeking to change behaviours. As she and darcy are actually the ones changing their behaviours as part of this "fending off", then I would assume that darcy is either being punished or educated. Or he is being used as role-model in a type of game-play example to demonstrate to the community how two people in a relationship can "fend off" patriarchal behaviour. Im assuming that it is the latter reason, because I couldn't believe that darcy needs to be punished or re-educated....

so i assume that we should all thank Dee for using her relationship to demonstrate to us how two people should live together....without actually sleeping together. She and darcy are doing without in order to improve our lives.

if any youngsters or jmac can clarify this any further, i'd be grateful...
Do what you feel and keep both feet on the wheel.

They went away together over Christmas to WA so would have to have paid double to preserve the anti-patriarchy.

So now we have unlocked the reason why Darcy cannot play on an opponent. It must be separation according to some theory or other. He is not allowed to get too close or he breaches the idealogy.

Anyway back to normal transmission.

From Cornes in The Age today.

Collingwood​

If defender Darcy Moore wasn’t the captain and Collingwood didn’t have an injury crisis, coach Craig McRae would have a compelling case to send Moore back to the VFL to find form. Perhaps McRae could consider throwing Moore forward this week in a desperate effort to help him regain his competitiveness. The captain needs to stand up and make a statement because Collingwood’s season is on life support.

They went away together over Christmas to WA so would have to have paid double to preserve the anti-patriarchy.

So now we have unlocked the reason why Darcy cannot play on an opponent. It must be separation according to some theory or other. He is not allowed to get too close or he breaches the idealogy.

Anyway back to normal transmission.

From Cornes in The Age today.

Collingwood​

If defender Darcy Moore wasn’t the captain and Collingwood didn’t have an injury crisis, coach Craig McRae would have a compelling case to send Moore back to the VFL to find form. Perhaps McRae could consider throwing Moore forward this week in a desperate effort to help him regain his competitiveness. The captain needs to stand up and make a statement because Collingwood’s season is on life support.
Cornes is not normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife and I sleep in seperate rooms. We both have better uninterrupted sleeps.
I snore, I sweat with a partner by my side.
When we need to be together we do.
We love each other dearly.
It's perfect in every way.
Just saying
But is she okay with you telling us this publicly? 🤣 😉

On something completely different, what's the go with Ed? Not named in the vfl, but also not in the outs.

i cant resist those homonormative learned matriarch behaviours when i think about jmac....
I can't resist thinking about jmac.

PS - Darcy's hairstyle has family roots. His father attended Eltham High School which was dealing with students' "radical" hair styles in the 1960s - their artist parents (eg Neil Douglas?) objected to the school dictating which haircuts were acceptable and which were not -:some Californians wanted to move to Eltham but then Haight-Ashbury happened

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back