Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep great plan.

He should just say to the coaches “stuff your game plan I’m just playing on my man”. Great stuff.

He’s not playing to please knuckleheads on BF or for himself.

I don’t know how many times the way we set up in the backline has to be explained. Have you not watched our last 3 years under Fly?
Agreed. How quickly some forget..this was from a month ago :

There is only 1 thing he is now decent at

Sending players off injured by sticking the boots in.

Petracca and yesterday Witts but only problem is Wittsy came back on.

If he was Darcy Smith we would have dropped him weeks ago. Funny how for some players the cliff comes earlier.

If he was Darcy Smith we would have dropped him weeks ago. Funny how for some players the cliff comes earlier.
Watch him dominate next Friday.

Darcy hasn't hit a cliff lmao. He's just having a down year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy hasn't hit a cliff lmao. He's just having a down year.
Well maybe he has some trade value. Would the Swans be prepared to give up Logan McDonald for him? Or would we have to throw in a pick as well because we generally give up more than we get in trading as we all know. We need more talls and Logan is a forward. I also want to get back into the 1st round if we can.

Well maybe he has some trade value. Would the Swans be prepared to give up Logan McDonald for him? Or would we have to throw in a pick as well because we generally give up more than we get in trading as we all know. We need more talls and Logan is a forward. I also want to get back into the 1st round if we can.
And face another salary dumping scenario. No thanks.

Well maybe dump most of Moore's salary in Sydney where Mark f said he wants to go and do not get a player in return but it would really set us up for an extra free agent. Swans are 1 key back short so might be interested.
Please stop.

We get Battle as 1 free agent and target a forward as another. Sometimes tough decisions have to be made. Who would have thought we would have traded Grundy and even Adams for that matter?
There’s tough decisions and there is stupid ridiculous emotional reactive decisions I think you know what this is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back