Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Another intellectual comment from yourself
I've provided plenty of intelligent, relevant, logical comments regarding our defence & Darcy, as have many others on here..

but you continue with your non stop commentary of dropping him to the VFL &/or moving him out of our defence .. which would only disrupt our defence even further.

I've provided plenty of intelligent, relevant, logical comments regarding our defence & Darcy, as have many others on here..

but you continue with your non stop commentary of dropping him to the VFL &/or moving him out of our defence .. which would only disrupt our defence even further.
The original point I made just to clarify

Moore is a liability at the moment in his current form
That’s my opinion
And that if it continues like this swinging him forward or dropping him are options

That’s it

Comprehendo???
Is anyone else on here allowed to have an opinion that’s not part of the Darcy protection society ??

That’s my opinion
And that if it continues like this swinging him forward or dropping him are options

That’s it

Comprehendo???
Is anyone else on here allowed to have an opinion that’s not part of the Darcy protection society ??
You are about to become the top contributor in this thread. That's a pretty good indicator you are going a bit overboard on the "Darcy is a liability" angle.

That’s my opinion

That’s it

Comprehendo???
We get it. You think Darcy is a liability & should be dropped.

'We, the Darcy Protection Society' understand that you're not looking at the big picture, ie, What is happening in the midfield, why is it coming in to the oppo forward 50 so quickly & so often, what are the other defenders doing or not doing? How can Darcy be better supported?

We get that you're not capable/or choosing not to look at what is going on elsewhere on the ground & that one person, ie Darcy, is not the whole problem. Moving him out of defence would only put the responsibility onto a much less experienced player.

Comprehendo?

You are about to become the top contributor in this thread. That's a pretty good indicator you are going a bit overboard on the "Darcy is a liability" angle.
Not if I can help it!

That’s my opinion

That’s it

Comprehendo???
Excuse Me Shut Up GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

'We, the Darcy Protection Society' understand that you're not looking at the big picture, ie, What is happening in the midfield, why is it coming in to the oppo forward 50 so quickly & so often, what are the other defenders doing or not doing? How can Darcy be better supported?

We get that you're not capable/or choosing not to look at what is going on elsewhere on the ground & that one person, ie Darcy, is not the whole problem. Moving him out of defence would only put the responsibility onto a much less experienced player.

Comprehendo?
You still don’t get it

Getting dropped is one option if his form continues to be poor

One option

Comprehendo?
Can I please be President of the DPS?

Comprehendo?
Your not capable of been rationale and non emotional

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the newly elected President of the DPS, I advise all posters that it is now illegal to suggest that The Great One be dropped.

Continued suggestions of this nature will be met with the full force of the PVA*

People’s Vegan Army

Your not capable of been rationale and non emotional
Haha. I'm not emotional about it 🤣 have you listened to any of the footy shows this week discussing what's going on with our form & where things went astray against the Sun's, for example?

Our mids & hb's were not defending/chasing/tackling/pressuring when the ball came out of the midfield. That's why it was coming into our defence so quickly & so often.

The most logical & rationale thing to do, would be to fix that first, rather than lay all the blame at the last man left on the back line in the oppo's forward 50..ie Darcy.

That's about as rational I can be.

Not sure where I've expressed any emotion about it .. you may just be projecting that.

Who replaces him?

Who replaces him?
If he continues to be a liability they will need to
Haha. I'm not emotional about it 🤣 have you listened to any of the footy shows this week discussing what's going on with our form & where things went astray against the Sun's, for example?

Our mids & hb's were not defending/chasing/tackling/pressuring when the ball came out of the midfield. That's why it was coming into our defence so quickly & so often.

The most logical & rationale thing to do, would be to fix that first, rather than lay all the blame at the last man left on the back line in the oppo's forward 50..ie Darcy.

That's about as rational I can be.

Not sure where I've expressed any emotion about it .. you may just be projecting that.
Its not really logical and rational to keep wheeling out a player that’s failing and getting beaten week after week no matter what and that applies to whether it’s Darcy or anyone else in the team

If he continues to be a liability they will need to

Its not really logical and rational to keep wheeling out a player that’s failing and getting beaten week after week no matter what and that applies to whether it’s Darcy or anyone else in the team
Who? Who replaces him?

And you're the one bringing up logic & rationality? 🤣

You still don’t get it

Getting dropped is one option if his form continues to be poor

One option

When the baseline you’re making calls from is that his form is “poor”, it’s easy to see why you’re so confused. Down on AA level form does not equal poor. Still among our best defenders week to week.

As the newly elected President of the DPS, I advise all posters that it is now illegal to suggest that The Great One be dropped.

Continued suggestions of this nature will be met with the full force of the PVA*

People’s Vegan Army

I just saw your new avatar......sullllllltryyyyyyyyy....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back