Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone Would Love Darcy but Not Means anything as Doubt he Move.

Barrett Making Stories up with little Info
Journo's do not break stories without any substance and that's a fact. Sometimes things change and they get it wrong but if Darcy was 100% happy then Damo wouldn't of said anything. Unlike most people i think Damo is reliable and often correct. Got the Treloar trade right before any one could even think of it being possible.

Not to mention Mick Molloy broke Malthouse going to Carlton 2 years prior didnt he? And we all thought that was far fetched so i wouldn't write this one off yet...

Although the thought of Darcy falling out of love with the club he barracked and bled for his whole life saddens me and hope any issues between him and the club get solved

Journo's do not break stories without any substance and that's a fact. Sometimes things change and they get it wrong but if Darcy was 100% happy then Damo wouldn't of said anything. Unlike most people i think Damo is reliable and often correct. Got the Treloar trade right before any one could even think of it being possible.

Not to mention Mick Molloy broke Malthouse going to Carlton 2 years prior didnt he? And we all thought that was far fetched so i wouldn't write this one off yet...

Although the thought of Darcy falling out of love with the club he barracked and bled for his whole life saddens me and hope any issues between him and the club get solved
Journalists don’t break stories on Ed’s show without him knowing about it first.

I see Barrett helping his mate Pickering who is Moore's New Manager

Don’t blame Barrett or Pickering on this one Dave........nothing to do with them.

There
They’re pretty good.

Hopefully there is some team success this year for him to trusting the process and Buckley.
If Darcy can manage more that five touches we should see some success.

Journalists don’t break stories on Ed’s show without him knowing about it first.
I don’t think Ed has the power to prevent it. Damo would’ve broken it on Triple M otherwise. Channel 9 pretty much prime time is the perfect time to break the story imo

I don’t think Ed has the power to prevent it. Damo would’ve broken it on Triple M otherwise. Channel 9 pretty much prime time is the perfect time to break the story imo
He didn’t break anything. He said that the AFL side want Darcy.

It’s click bait, nothing more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Darcy happy to Go IF get Right Offer?
Dave, all of the talk here is pure speculation. We will just have to see what happens. Don’t listen to people who claim inside information.

Doesn't seem a whole lot in it currently, but I guess where you have smoke then potentially there is fire... Would be an unmitigated disaster if we lost Darcy, but I'd still be very surprised if he decided he wants to up and leave

I can’t stand that parasite Barrett as much as the next bloke - smug little prick who doesn’t even like football - however though, and as much as I hate to admit it, his mail is usually good. People do talk to him.

I just hope that Darcy stays on the park and plays some good footy for the rest of the year so that his value increases if he is to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back