Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent seen a darwin game in 2 years and would bet you my right hand that South will finish higher than Cuprona:rolleyes:
More chance of Myalla starting up again than Cuprona making the 5:D
I keep saying that the 5 will most likely stay the same as last year, final positions may also depend on the draw of course.Any news around the traps on practice game results, Cuprona to play Turners beach shortly and the Roos to play Yolla this Friday night at Langley Park.Still a few blokes playing cricket although some may not be actively involved in BCL finals

ok will try again matey
NATONE
RIDGLEY
YOLLA
SOMERSET
CUPRONA
souths
yoeman
queeny!!!!!!

agree with moocher that the 5 should stay the same from last year, just the order they finish might change.Out of the other teams i think queenstown could be a smokie to make the 5 all reports they have picked up well so should win quiet a few home games.

agree with moocher that the 5 should stay the same from last year, just the order they finish might change.Out of the other teams i think queenstown could be a smokie to make the 5 all reports they have picked up well so should win quiet a few home games.
Tough down there for sure and always an unknown quantity, did hear that Seeny is spruiking that it will be his last year, again!, and that the Penguin boys are heading back so if this is true they will improve for sure.I suppose Shulzy will go round again after making more comebacks than John Farnham:eek:

went and watched somerset and yolla on friday not a bad match to watch somerset look much the same as last year the two big ins they will have that i seen would be geelson from wynyard and chalky how did look out of sorts.yolla look like having a very young side again this year.the game was pretty close i think somerset got up by about 10 points.

went and watched somerset and yolla on friday not a bad match to watch somerset look much the same as last year the two big ins they will have that i seen would be geelson from wynyard and chalky how did look out of sorts.yolla look like having a very young side again this year.the game was pretty close i think somerset got up by about 10 points.
Add heath,gregson,hoare,wooldridge,and one or two recruits on the radar and yolla will be around in september again for sure.:D

Yep, Yolla had plenty of new younger players on the park and Nashy only played a quarter.Gleeson will be a handy player off half back as he is athletic , Chalky took it easy as he had to play cricket the next day and the Roos rotated plenty of players that had done a pre season.Bad injury to young Kye Schumann from Yolla who has come back from East Ulvy as he has broken his leg and ankle from that game on Friday night.Demons will be thereabouts as usual, especially up the hill.Any word on other practice matches, Cuprona play Turners Beach tonight I think and areCuprona having the "gala" day again this year does anyone know out ther in forum land ?

Yep, Yolla had plenty of new younger players on the park and Nashy only played a quarter.Gleeson will be a handy player off half back as he is athletic , Chalky took it easy as he had to play cricket the next day and the Roos rotated plenty of players that had done a pre season.Bad injury to young Kye Schumann from Yolla who has come back from East Ulvy as he has broken his leg and ankle from that game on Friday night.Demons will be thereabouts as usual, especially up the hill.Any word on other practice matches, Cuprona play Turners Beach tonight I think and areCuprona having the "gala" day again this year does anyone know out ther in forum land ?

I think the gala day is on Saturday week. Yolla & S'set will be thereabouts again at the end of the year - Ridgley & Natone to finish top 2 at the end of the roster games I reckon.

Heard today Yeoman playing a prac match tomorrow night at Marist:footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he did not play and i believe he will not play all year he is a non playing coach but couple other players miss like ford and williams who r very good players :thumbsu::)
How did Parker go, watched Roos and Docker Colts on Friday night, Somerset had plenty out and the lads from Burnie were fitter and way younger as you would expect, still a great hit out for both teams,Somerset tackled well and Timmy Mac cut em up, good player for sure.Apparently there are some Docker boys training at Ridgley but not playing there, strange, anyone got any news on this.Saints will pick up on the track after the BCL final this week you would think.Garry Young back or going there , is this true or made up ?Bessell has gone to Queenslamd but Blair Kaine would replace him in the team although he may have to train a bit if they can keep the headache tablets abd strapping tape up to him.Will be a handy pick up along with the brother in law, The Chipmunks absolute favourite son above Silver Hodgetts, in John Radford:thumbsu:

Somerset play Smithton at Marist this Saturday at 11 o'clock. Any other practice matches happening?

How did Parker go, watched Roos and Docker Colts on Friday night, Somerset had plenty out and the lads from Burnie were fitter and way younger as you would expect, still a great hit out for both teams,Somerset tackled well and Timmy Mac cut em up, good player for sure.Apparently there are some Docker boys training at Ridgley but not playing there, strange, anyone got any news on this.Saints will pick up on the track after the BCL final this week you would think.Garry Young back or going there , is this true or made up ?Bessell has gone to Queenslamd but Blair Kaine would replace him in the team although he may have to train a bit if they can keep the headache tablets abd strapping tape up to him.Will be a handy pick up along with the brother in law, The Chipmunks absolute favourite son above Silver Hodgetts, in John Radford:thumbsu:
Can't understand Ridgley recruiting Blair Kaine when they will have Ben Hayes flying fit this year. Hayesy is set for a big one! :thumbsu:

Can't understand Ridgley recruiting Blair Kaine when they will have Ben Hayes flying fit this year. Hayesy is set for a big one! :thumbsu:
Are you for real?? He has dodgier knees than David Schwartz! Will break down the bloke hasnt played more than 7 games in a year since 2005. Good bloke but his body has let him down a fair bit

Have been told by my sources that Gary Young is playing at the saints. There are some young ex dockers training but are signed at the Saints not sure who exactly though

the saints will be up and about again this year, they've had a good pre season and some handy recruits will see them climb the ladder in 2011! :thumbsu:

Yolla played rosebery toorak on friday night don't know how many they had out but yolla beat them by 140pts,wynyard boys clay jones and tim lawrence played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back