Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

Always good to be part of a club working its way up from the bottom - hopefully past players/supporters/volunteers will be around next year to help get the club back on its feet.
hey whisky 17 heard a rumour that the montello mauler is making a come back. any truth in this rumour?:D:eek:

I was told at my cricket club last week that Justin Bloom,2 of the DeVries boys, Josh Townsennd, Blair Kaine and Jade Wells heading up to Natone very dissappointing if true :( Can anyone from either club comfirm this or is this just more pre-season rumours?

i seriously doubt natone would have blair kaine up there but i could be wrong can any natone people confirm these rumours???

i seriously doubt natone would have blair kaine up there but i could be wrong can any natone people confirm these rumours???

i sincerely doubt tha richard and matty would have kaine up here!
I do believe that there is a lot of truth to the other guys mentioned tho now that the other guys in that group of blokes leaving heybridge.
All good for the pies tho,especially with the great coaching panel in both the ones and twos in 2010.
South and Ridgley definately the yardstick of the comp for 2010 :thumbsu:

i sincerely doubt tha richard and matty would have kaine up here!
I do believe that there is a lot of truth to the other guys mentioned tho now that the other guys in that group of blokes leaving heybridge.
All good for the pies tho,especially with the great coaching panel in both the ones and twos in 2010.
South and Ridgley definately the yardstick of the comp for 2010 :thumbsu:

yeh didnt think they would have him up there but cant blame yous!!who is coaching the twos??

hey whisky 17 heard a rumour that the montello mauler is making a come back. any truth in this rumour?:D:eek:

No truth at all - I saw her (err I mean him) in town last week. Has lost weight by the looks but I reckon the tackling ability wouldn't be what it was & has lost passion for the game.:D

I was told at my cricket club last week that Justin Bloom,2 of the DeVries boys, Josh Townsennd, Blair Kaine and Jade Wells heading up to Natone very dissappointing if true :( Can anyone from either club comfirm this or is this just more pre-season rumours?

Pre-season crap Justin may not be at heybridge but expect all others to be

Pre-season crap Justin may not be at heybridge but expect all others to be

20 players at dogs first training on Friday great to see and the vibe was great Chalky brings new ideas and new enthusiasm I hope all the guys get behind him and new committee and stick it those who want to see them fall over

By the way the millionaire Hawks only had 15 at first run

20 players at dogs first training on Friday great to see and the vibe was great Chalky brings new ideas and new enthusiasm I hope all the guys get behind him and new committee and stick it those who want to see them fall over

By the way the millionaire Hawks only had 15 at first run
The dogs had 20 and the Hawks had only 15 but yet the Hawks still had double the amount of actual footballer's at their training lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dogs had 20 and the Hawks had only 15 but yet the Hawks still had double the amount of actual footballer's at their training lol

its amazing how people get to training when a free barbie is offered. lets see how many are training the week before the season starts. its before xmas and be honest noone gets a good amount to training. cricket and some people just needing a bit of time away from the footy effects amounts at training this time of the year.well at least cuprona are trying to make there way back up the ladder cause its what every club needs a more even comp

Did a source of mine see Stui Turner and Al Radford training with Natone at Marist last night along with 20 others ?
Stu Turner is scared of the ball and Ali Radford couldn't catch a cold last year! Saying that I still think Natone will be up there. Losing Ben Fisher is massive but I think they'll still go alright.

Stu Turner is scared of the ball and Ali Radford couldn't catch a cold last year! Saying that I still think Natone will be up there. Losing Ben Fisher is massive but I think they'll still go alright.
Being ex or current basketballers will help them and they are young and athletic so I would think they would be handy additions to any side and yes Natone will trouble a few for sure, where has Fish gone and is Maxy still up there ?

Fair point, I dont think Chalky trained , I saw him in his suit late Friday night fairly well maggoted !

Bards must have taken him out to lunch again - often seem them draining beers & eating instead of working on Friday arvos :D Good to hear the Dogs had a few at training - hopefully those blokes will maintain their interest into next year. One of the Fisher boys (not sure which one) has apparently been offered a few $$$ to head to the mainland to play next year.

Bards must have taken him out to lunch again - often seem them draining beers & eating instead of working on Friday arvos :D Good to hear the Dogs had a few at training - hopefully those blokes will maintain their interest into next year. One of the Fisher boys (not sure which one) has apparently been offered a few $$$ to head to the mainland to play next year.
Good on Chalk for taking on the Dogs job. No one else had the guts to take it on and don't be fooled Chalk still has alot to offer on field aswell. He will still be the best goalkicker kicking them in the Darwin nest year. Better than Wilcox, Clarke, King and co!

Good on Chalk for taking on the Dogs job. No one else had the guts to take it on and don't be fooled Chalk still has alot to offer on field aswell. He will still be the best goalkicker kicking them in the Darwin nest year. Better than Wilcox, Clarke, King and co!

Apparently 10 thousand good reasons for taking the job on and yes still may have a few goals in him if the ball is inside the 50 enough?

Apparently 10 thousand good reasons for taking the job on and yes still may have a few goals in him if the ball is inside the 50 enough?
Get it right-he is getting 15 grand although he has to raise or steal it himself and he will be loose man in the backline taking kickouts to get value for the boots Cuprona bought him !

with jamie collins,stretton,davis,baldock,butler to south burnie and rumours rat hering is playing who is guna stop south burnie this year?? already with the likes of stubbs,townsened,mculloch,russell,crawford,doltings,and some good youngsters it seems they will definately start as flag favourites where do these guys get the money from???is there any other rumoured players???

with jamie collins,stretton,davis,baldock,butler to south burnie and rumours rat hering is playing who is guna stop south burnie this year?? already with the likes of stubbs,townsened,mculloch,russell,crawford,doltings,and some good youngsters it seems they will definately start as flag favourites where do these guys get the money from???is there any other rumoured players???
Mathew Armstrong originally from Smithton way. Not a bad player. I personally think Yolla will be right up there. Natone and Ridgley will still be strong. Hard to say at this time of the year!

Mathew Armstrong originally from Smithton way. Not a bad player. I personally think Yolla will be right up there. Natone and Ridgley will still be strong. Hard to say at this time of the year!

Not sure who he is? Who have Yolla,natone and saints picked up? south will take beating, is baldock def playing thre? has he spoken to wynyard yet:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back