Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Darwin Football Association Part 2

duss anyone know if braz is comn to south next year or goin bak to the dicks at ridg,i herd both rumours on weekend

Do your homework on the previous blogs cooee bulldog, Darwin man has never had anything resembling an intelligent comment to post May have been a bit harsh on him but don't suffer fools well. Lifes to short to shovel your way through mindless crap that he waffles !.

waffles? i had them 4 brekkie this morn

it will be good to see the hawkers back up were thay belong,cant wait to see em smash the piss ants from ridgley hahahahaha
it will be worth the entry money alone just to see them stick it up them f%$twi%*S

This is utter sh&t!! Mate there are some good blokes at South and you are doing nothing but give them a bad name by getting on here and slateing other clubs 5 months before the season starts.
Fair enough come on here and talk your clubs chances up in a positive way but bad mouthing others is pretty poor.
Im sure Rat and his coaching staff wouldnt be to happy seeing the rubbish you have written!!!

it will be good to see the hawkers back up were thay belong,cant wait to see em smash the piss ants from ridgley hahahahaha
it will be worth the entry money alone just to see them stick it up them f%$twi%*S

This is utter sh&t!! Mate there are some good blokes at South and you are doing nothing but give them a bad name by getting on here and slateing other clubs 5 months before the season starts.
Fair enough come on here and talk your clubs chances up in a positive way but bad mouthing others is pretty poor.
Im sure Rat and his coaching staff wouldnt be to happy seeing the rubbish you have written!!!

here here. south dont have a good reputation so pull your head in darwin man. we have tried to get rid of all the crap from out there and this rubbish u are dribbling aint helping. the club has done there best to recruit players to make our on field performances better so dont let down the off field side of it

damn howd u know, was it the nickname or the 26 that got u over the line,heavens above it coulda been both that did it for you.

ur a tool mate, i aint hiding behind some name,everybody on here would know who i am when posting not like some others on here.[/quot

I think I detect a bit of sarcasm ?, must have hit a raw nerve. Funny little weasle you are , your good fun. lol.

Righto lets get back to the footy. Does anyone know who's coaching Natone,Somerset, Yomen, Cuprona if not what names have been thrown around for these jobs? And we all know South have been busy recruiting but i've heard yolla are picking up some handy players also like Wilson, Gounas, maybe Archer etc; can anyone confirm this??

Natone will be moppa or chippa, chippa has to decide what he wants-the job is his still if he wants it.

cuprona 100% chalky-will be announced tommorow after their agm tonight is the rumour which i believe was posted on here by darwin man of all people.:D

yeoman tim gibbs-wants to have a crack at it before he finishs up.

somerset dont have a coach and will struggle to get one i reckon, jonno will have to do it again, but the roos will drop off a bit from past cpl years.

arch,gounas etc will play at yolla is the word for sure.
bessell radford to follow chalky for big dollars down the road here
and from what ive heard penguin will have a resurgence in depth with quite a few young former players from natone,cuprona,yeoman to try their luck at the ntfl now theres less traveling

thats it

Righto lets get back to the footy. Does anyone know who's coaching Natone,Somerset, Yomen, Cuprona if not what names have been thrown around for these jobs? And we all know South have been busy recruiting but i've heard yolla are picking up some handy players also like Wilson, Gounas, maybe Archer etc; can anyone confirm this??
Arch more than likely going to Wynyard but we are still a fair way out of course, Gouno sick of footy and not playing anywhere, Wils is always thrown up here but highly unlikely to go around next year due to family and fishing committments.

Natone will be moppa or chippa, chippa has to decide what he wants-the job is his still if he wants it.

cuprona 100% chalky-will be announced tommorow after their agm tonight is the rumour which i believe was posted on here by darwin man of all people.:D

yeoman tim gibbs-wants to have a crack at it before he finishs up.

somerset dont have a coach and will struggle to get one i reckon, jonno will have to do it again, but the roos will drop off a bit from past cpl years.

arch,gounas etc will play at yolla is the word for sure.
bessell radford to follow chalky for big dollars down the road here
and from what ive heard penguin will have a resurgence in depth with quite a few young former players from natone,cuprona,yeoman to try their luck at the ntfl now theres less traveling

thats it
Sound close to the money on most points, the Dogs AGM is tonight and expect Chalky to interview them, not them interviewing him, sometime this week and a decision will be made either way as Somerset still have not got a Coach and time is moving on.They will be still ok if Jono takes it on again, what about Bricka-a better list to work with than the one he had previously and did a great job last year with the 2,s ?

duss anyone know if braz is comn to south next year or goin bak to the dicks at ridg,i herd both rumours on weekend
You would not know with him, fair dinkum , how unloyal can one player be, can play for sure and still has tremendous pace, you would not know till the last Thursday before the first game and then some poor committee person from that Club has to spend half the night sorting out owed money etc from the previous club or does this only happen with his Cricket Clubs ?

China Mccall has got Natone, mick gale has cuprona, warwick lee has somerset and lindsay britton has yeoman:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha and people agree with me when i say your a w***er darwin man you reckon your not a kaine but i reckon you've took off where they left off. Then again i would probably hold the kaine's in higher stead then you. Horse davis from wat he is saying is ashamed to play with you lot but feels obliged to so is doing the right thing. So every one on here remember darwin mans name for next year and get your abuse buttons ready if your club beats em it will be sweet. And as for you brownie or should i say weasel fitting name who cares wat you say when you coach back 2 back wooden spoon's you have no say. Good luck turners beach you hired a lemon

I think that we will be hard to beat at HAWK LAND with Davis, Stretton, Braz, Collo and anyone else who jumps on board for next season. I havent heard if we have lost any players from this year yet. The only thing we are lacking is someone who can kick 50-60 goals so if we get Baldy that would be great for the club.:p

I do think that Yolla will be a very good side aswell.

Yes i heard Arch going to either Wynyard or Penguin if he goes to Wynyard they will have a very good forward line with him and Baldy.:thumbsu:

When I was thinking today about all the recruits that are coming to the Darwin League next year and all the one's that are linked to a move you would think that the DFA will be a huge chance to take back some respect in the rep game! Davis, Stretton, Butler, Collo, Wilson, Archer, Gouno, Potsy, Woody to go along with the Fisher's, Coulson, Youngy, Moppa, Mouse, Stubbsy, Nashy, Roudy, Slappa, Jonesy, Chalky and Fields, Sounds like a pretty good line up to me. Also Dont forget the NWFA will lose Holland, Freshny and Viney. If all these players play the DFA will smash them!

I think that we will be hard to beat at HAWK LAND with Davis, Stretton, Braz, Collo and anyone else who jumps on board for next season. I havent heard if we have lost any players from this year yet. The only thing we are lacking is someone who can kick 50-60 goals so if we get Baldy that would be great for the club.:p

I do think that Yolla will be a very good side aswell.

Spoke recently to Hunty [ wynyard coach ] and he s.aid Baldy assures him he will play there next year. Hope the lure of the dollar dosen't get to him , has the talent to be a force at NTFL level

Ha ha and people agree with me when i say your a w***er darwin man you reckon your not a kaine but i reckon you've took off where they left off. Then again i would probably hold the kaine's in higher stead then you. Horse davis from wat he is saying is ashamed to play with you lot but feels obliged to so is doing the right thing. So every one on here remember darwin mans name for next year and get your abuse buttons ready if your club beats em it will be sweet. And as for you brownie or should i say weasel fitting name who cares wat you say when you coach back 2 back wooden spoon's you have no say. Good luck turners beach you hired a lemon

harshbutfair, you have to stop posting stuff like this . You are making my sides ache from laughing to much !. You should change you name to harshbutfunny, love it ,great stuff !.

damn howd u know, was it the nickname or the 26 that got u over the line,heavens above it coulda been both that did it for you.

ur a tool mate, i aint hiding behind some name,everybody on here would know who i am when posting not like some others on here.

Never hid behind anything in my life, want to discuss it privately give me a call. You have my number ,Demon stalwart JH.

The coaching appointments i know of so far are

Natone - Richard Rawnsley and Matty Gardiner Assistant
South Burnie - Andrew Hering and Craig Stretton
Ridgley - Ben Hayes and Kurt Young
Yolla - Kent Wylie

Anyone know of anyone else???

Remove this Banner Ad

Darwin Football Association - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back