Darwin Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he def would be a great option. I did see the advertisment was for a playing coach though, I did hear from a bloke today that Couls had an interview for the assistant coaches job at Wynyard. Could be interesting.............

apparently he had an interview last week sometime with them, got offered a lot of money so i was told too....

apparently he had an interview last week sometime with them, got offered a lot of money so i was told too....

i believe that penguin are in the hunt for couls john handcock as well in the same type of role, lots of rumours flying around but untill the dust settles,theres no way of kowing whats true and whats not weasel 26.

news to me saint 81, for that matter it would be news to most at the dogs if thats true.
Wouldn't be a massive loss to you guys I wouldn't think weasel. changes clubs every year anyway it wouldn't come as a surprise. Hopefully Ridgley will make him get rid of those terrible orange boots, Definitly the worst pair of boots i've ever seen.

i believe that penguin are in the hunt for couls john handcock as well in the same type of role, lots of rumours flying around but untill the dust settles,theres no way of kowing whats true and whats not weasel 26.
I heard of a pretty reliable source that he is leaving. But you are right arrow we will not know for sure until atleast a few weeks time.

Wouldn't be a massive loss to you guys I wouldn't think weasel. changes clubs every year anyway it wouldn't come as a surprise. Hopefully Ridgley will make him get rid of those terrible orange boots, Definitly the worst pair of boots i've ever seen.

hahahaha um wrong guy matey, the guy with the orange boots is damo grey and hes a mate of mine so i cant wait to tell him tommorow what u said about his boots haha, his nick name at heybridge is actually golden boots-he will be devastated that someone bagged him on here for them :D

for the record golden boots is definately at the dogs in 09, freezer and golden are actually ass coaches to brownie in the ones and jake the snake jacobson is making his coaching debut with the twos job... damo smith is staying at the dogs too just for the record as i just sent him a msg asking him so alls good out here.fingers crossed for a better year in 09 for the dogs...

Mouse will definitely be leaving the saints next year, a damn shame really.

But he wants a crack at statewide, good luck to the big fella. Good lad he is.
not goin statewide.overheard the younger butler boy say a few times he wouldnt mind havin a crack at it but never mouse.wouldnt suprise me now that hes got 2 flags if he just dropped back and helps his partner in crime out...the great desi arnol

hahahaha um wrong guy matey, the guy with the orange boots is damo grey and hes a mate of mine so i cant wait to tell him tommorow what u said about his boots haha, his nick name at heybridge is actually golden boots-he will be devastated that someone bagged him on here for them :D

for the record golden boots is definately at the dogs in 09, freezer and golden are actually ass coaches to brownie in the ones and jake the snake jacobson is making his coaching debut with the twos job... damo smith is staying at the dogs too just for the record as i just sent him a msg asking him so alls good out here.fingers crossed for a better year in 09 for the dogs...
Lol yea sorry wrong guy. But his boots are terrible. Can kick a goal or 2 though. Anyother signings we should know about????

news just to hand boys sean brittcliffe has signed with somerset as reserves coach the big word is he wants to have one more year in the seniors and has a few good players lined up to come with him...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope the boy wakes up to himself soon[/quote

I think he has woken up, next season you will see a different player in mouse, won,t surprise me if he kicks over the magical ton! :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

I know mouse very well and i dont think he will kick the magic ton ;)

weasel couldnt you of got a better assistant coach than damo grey. what is wrong with some of the good senior players you have got out there who have been loyal to the club over the years.:thumbsu:

weasel couldnt you of got a better assistant coach than damo grey. what is wrong with some of the good senior players you have got out there who have been loyal to the club over the years.:thumbsu:

i reckn that golden will be an asset to the club as ass sen cch mate, he came back out to the club this yr after a few years away and jumped into helping the club by being vice president...
you would have to ask brownie i guess mate to know why he chose damo to help him and freezer out.

As for why not other players out there instead-who r u thinking off??
Brownie mentioned to me that he would of loved to ask someone in particular to help out because he has great respect for this persons knowledge of footy,but unfortunately that person is always too negative and has a habit of not being diplomatic enough lol :thumbsu:

hope the boy wakes up to himself soon[/quote

I think he has woken up, next season you will see a different player in mouse, won,t surprise me if he kicks over the magical ton! :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I know mouse very well and i dont think he will kick the magic ton ;)[/quote]

good news to come out of saintland couls is staying don't know if he is coaching though but he is definately staying though

okay there sports lovers.

Nigel coulson has been appointed senior coach of Ridgley.
Mouse is quite capable of kicking the ton in dfa, but like I said going to Statewide.
Bink, there are more than a few players capable of playing statewide. Look no further than guys such as Robbo, Fields, Azza Butler(ridgley), Aaron Butler (south), Mouse is already going statewide, young Weddy from Queenie is going to be an absolute gun of a player, get him in the system. Only 16 or 17 and keen the boy play. Someone pick him up and give him a shot. Big heart, big motor and knows how to play the game.

For someone to get those 2 mixed up is a crime. Damo Smith can play a lot better footy than Grey. You idiot. Pay more attention

Are there any players in the comp that could possibly play SWL and make an impact? Give me some names:

You have players that are more than capable of playing statewide currently playing in the darwin.

You have a few problems with getting them there though.

Firstly, a lot of country players are playing country level because it is more relaxed and either they are not willing to put in the extra requirements needed of a player to capable play in the higher league.

Secondly, some players are not willing to travel the required distances to play at the higher level.

Thirdly, there are a lot of players in country leagues that are of the opinion that many of the players that play at a higher level are very much self orientated, and that they have more tickets on themselves than the floor of your local TAB.

Good luck with finding the players with the talent and drive to play at a higher level nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back