Not-a-cluey David Swallow heading back west

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was off to North for Scott Thompson, Aaron Mullett and their second round selection ;)

You're a troll though.

North supporters have never said this. We've only said we'll give it a real crack and we'd need to pay a very big price.

Sort of like what you paid for Mitch Clarke, but we'd actually get a good player in return.

Good question.

Grizzly rightly pulled him up re Clark to Port.
And funnily Cornes, Salopek & Pearce, the 3 guys supposedly leaving are still at Alberton.

Like this gem as well.
From last August.

LOL. He certainly is good lulz value. Here is another pearler from July/Aug last year.

As stated on SEN this morning the club has 3 signings confirmed and are a week away from locking down number 4. Most people know who the 3 are. What they arnt revealing to the public atm is the contracts they have signed. All 3 have agreed to sign 4 year deals with the club, however different from one another in various ways.

Taylor Walker - Signed a 3 year deal at 350k (1.05 mill) a season with the option for a fourth year based playing over 40 games with the club in that time frame.

You're a troll though.

North supporters have never said this. We've only said we'll give it a real crack and we'd need to pay a very big price.

Sort of like what you paid for Mitch Clarke, but we'd actually get a good player in return.

But he is the power forward they desperately needed to free up Jackie boy.

You left out " a sook, and crybaby " from your opening sentence btw :thumbsu:

If you're saying that a teams fans haven't suggested a ridiculously one side trade it'd be the first time in the history of BF

If he ever says he wants to come to North, then I fully expect that.

Swallow's as good as signed. He's bringing Bennell with him, and they're picking up Coniglio on the way.

Won't be easy saying goodbye to Mitch Brown and our 2nd and 3rd round picks though.

And O'meara a year later...

Hope this thread goes as well for you as the "Daniel Rich to West Coast" one you started last year.

:thumbsu:

Unless Natwhoever posts the link to his reference in his next post it won't end well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just announced on Channel 7 that he has re-signed at Gold Coast til end of 2014.

Seriously, perma-ban this serial flog

My dilemma, Lance, my dilemma.

Like a Braille Yellow Pages, utterly useless, yet ever so humorous.

If I wasn't convinced the guy was genuine, he would be in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back