Mega Thread Dayne Beams trade (Its over, thread closed)

What do you support the club to do? (Opposition respondents will be carded)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but seriously this sucks, we better get well compensated otherwise 2015 could be a year to forget :(

It'll be a hard balancing act; pick 7 may not be enough, but Beams unfortunately has you over a barrel, given that there are only two QLD sides. Sure, he's contracted, but would you be willing to risk playing hard ball this season, and subsequently face receiving much less? Do you think you could possible keep him on for the remainder of his contract and change his mind?

So be it, seems he has family reasons to go home, it happens.

Now to get absolutely everything we can for him, no nice deals here, bleed Brisbane or Gold Coast dry.

It'll be a hard balancing act; pick 7 may not be enough, but Beams unfortunately has you over a barrel, given that there are only two QLD sides. Sure, he's contracted, but would you be willing to risk playing hard ball this season, and subsequently face receiving much less? Do you think you could possible keep him on for the remainder of his contract and change his mind?
Hardly has us over the barrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 7 is no where near enough. Has to include pick 7 plus either two decent players or Pick 7 plus a good tall forward (Lynch would be good). Absolutely hope we can keep him would be terrible if he actually left.

Serious questions need to be asked why this happens? Say what you want but all the players were happy under bucks

Hey, let's not divulge into this shitfight please.

why do all of you suddenly think this is a bucks or culture problem. He's from there his old man is sick ( has just gotten over it which can be a reality call to life is short spend it with the people you love ) so he wants to go home... I love him but thats life..we should be able to get top compo for him

why do all of you suddenly think this is a bucks or culture problem. He's from there his old man is sick ( has just gotten over it which can be a reality call to life is short spend it with the people you love ) so he wants to go home... I love him but thats life..we should be able to get top compo for him
Yep. I'm pretty confident It has nothing to do with Bucks or the club.

Absolutely gobsmacked. This has gone against everything I've been told from multiple sources...

Hope we can change his mind in the next 12 months, looks like the club has no intention of trading him unless we get an offer we can't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back