Mega Thread Dayne Beams trade (Its over, thread closed)

What do you support the club to do? (Opposition respondents will be carded)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends a bit on what we do with rookie upgrades, but it's likely we'd use 30:

In: 8 (Moore), 21, Greenwood, Varcoe, Frost (rookie upgrade)
Out: Beams, Lumumba, Ball, Maxwell, Lynch, Clarke, Hudson (promoted rookie)

I was assuming we would bring one less in then went out as we had one more on our senior list then we wanted this year as we took Marsh when we planned to pass last year

Just my final word on this thread. Thank you Eddie, Bux and the entire board for showing the league how business is done! Anyone who comes sniffing around looking for a cheapskate opportunity had better cover their cohuna's (they have em???) really well because we aren't buying into any of that sh1t.

As for young Beams its time he grew up a little and gave up his hero worship of that perpetual teenager Heater, grow up youngster and join the adult world.

Regarding Brisbane, its time to go back into kinder and stop annoying the grown ups.

Regarding assorted media trolls and AFL trogs . . . eat a big hairy one.

As for a certain cretin who managed to convince Brisbane he knew something about player recruitment . . . Eddie is looking for you and there's a red glaze in his eyes and spittle collecting at the corner of his mouth . . . run for the hills flog.

As for the rest of the haters out there, THIS is MY club, it has been a lifetime passion and is the strong beating heart of a vibrant and strong sporting community and I couldn't give a flying f@ck in hell what you think.

'THE CLUB IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL'.
Did you write the Clubs statement at 5.05 pm ?

Nail ......Hammer ......Head!

What you said was perfect. :)

Going to assume this is Leppo's favourite comedy team:

marx+brothers+7.jpg

Not going to photoshop them or assign them Brisbane players' names as they are actually legends who don't deserve to be sullied in that way. :)

The one on the left is Harpo Marx- pisser when you think about

I was assuming we would bring one less in then went out as we had one more on our senior list then we wanted this year as we took Marsh when we planned to pass last year
Yeah, either is a possibility and I'm not sure which way we'll go. 0, 1 or 2 short? Guess it probably would depends on how Hine rates the draft and what our cap is like. I suspect both played a part in having 2 short on our list that year and upgrading rookies instead.

I love the silence of the lions supporters. So sure of themselves 5 days ago that the deal was done and dusted and the pies would have to do any type of trade.

Whats the go with trading a contracted player , does they player have to consent to the trade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping we get a much better deal from either the Giants or Suns.

If the Giants really were going to offer picks 4 and 7 for Griffen what would they offer for Beams?

Wtf. Some perth radio suggesting beams might go to melbourne for pick 3 +pick 12 (from richmond).

I love the silence of the lions supporters. So sure of themselves 5 days ago that the deal was done and dusted and the pies would have to do any type of trade.

Whats the go with trading a contracted player , does they player have to consent to the trade?

Yes, I'd be happy for the club to pay some of the 1st year wage in exchange for good GWS picks.

Ok for the record, I didn't know about his Dad and I'm sorry to hear the news.
However, it's still not appropriate to have a crack at us, especially when Dayne's request for a trade is more motivated by other matters

I feel sorry for Marco too, but I think he needs to be reminded that it is the members that matter most. The Collingwood FC owes Dayne nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back