Fixture Days' break differential

Remove this Banner Ad

joe444

Club Legend
Jul 9, 2006
Franga
AFL Club
Geelong
Is it just me, or is the days break teams are getting v. their opponent this year more lopsided than ever? Here's the number of days clubs are in deficit or behind others. The Saints are already one full round's worth ahead of everyone else.
Team
Days
St Kilda​
8​
Brisbane​
6​
Essendon​
5​
Adelaide​
4​
GWS​
4​
Melbourne​
4​
Richmond​
3​
Western Bulldogs​
1​
Collingwood​
0​
Hawthorn​
0​
Gold Coast​
-3​
North Melbourne​
-3​
Sydney​
-3​
West Coast​
-3​
Carlton​
-4​
Port Adelaide​
-4​
Fremantle​
-5​
Geelong​
-8​

Is it just me, or is the days break teams are getting v. their opponent this year more lopsided than ever? Here's the number of days clubs are in deficit or behind others. The Saints are already one full round's worth ahead of everyone else.
Team
Days
St Kilda​
8​
Brisbane​
6​
Essendon​
5​
Adelaide​
4​
GWS​
4​
Melbourne​
4​
Richmond​
3​
Western Bulldogs​
1​
Collingwood​
0​
Hawthorn​
0​
Gold Coast​
-3​
North Melbourne​
-3​
Sydney​
-3​
West Coast​
-3​
Carlton​
-4​
Port Adelaide​
-4​
Fremantle​
-5​
Geelong​
-8​
Adding Interstate trips to this would be good to see as well. Maybe if St Kilda has done a heap of Perth or Brisbane trips they deserve the extra leg up that will come into play later in the season?

Also is this cumulative of the difference? Like for Geelong to be bottom is their difference like -2 days + -1 day + ... etc?

Not knowing the number of trips the WA clubs have done to Melbourne, Brisbane or Tassie each it is a little bullshit they are in the bottom.

Lol. Weren’t the Saints nuffies complaining about too many games in too little time a few weeks ago?

Dream run.
I wouldn't trust those stats. I have them at +4 after this week. Hawthorn are at -4

Hawthorn and Geelong are always going to be worse off early in the season due to Easter Monday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Days' break differential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back