Dean Cox tells West Cork to GAGF

Besides homeward bound Reid, does WC have any viable youf?

• Yes, they're full of viable youfs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they've recruited poorly becuase Simpson was clueless

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Jack Watts would be their best player

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He is not going to waste the best years of his career at a rabble that is Richmond flog.
He’d be more likely at Carlton, Essendon, Geelong or Hawthorn.

I see no WC supporters want to defend the honour of their club. It must be a blow having a club champ telling you to GAGF.

Matthew Knights deserves a second chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can see the lack of talent coming through and would rather hang with Longmire and be involved with a professional outfit like the Swans are.

Don't worry WC, Peter Sumich is still available..

Bugger me Stronzo, I thought you were taking the piss, but true, Cox has told them to GAGF. Schofield is done after today so the numbers are plummeting. Could be a Race between Sumich and Daisy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Bugger me Stronzo, I thought you were taking the piss, but true, Cox has told them to GAGF. Schofield is done after today so the numbers are plummeting. Could be a Race between Sumich and Daisy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We could also have found the one job that Suma doesn’t want.

Maybe Pike can get back in the box?

Wasn’t there another one of these, “[potential coach] tells WC to GAGF threads.”?

Anyway, Leon Cameron apparently got involved today. Like what the serious is going on at lathlain?

Wasn’t there another one of these, “[potential coach] tells WC to GAGF threads.”?

Anyway, Leon Cameron apparently got involved today. Like what the serious is going on at lathlain?

All the talk here in Vic is the Eagles haven't given up on Cox yet, and are going to make him a godfather offer once the Swans finals campaign ends.

This thread definitely still has backfire potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Cox tells West Cork to GAGF

Back