Debuting for Essendon this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

morgoth said:
Go the Dons, Rioli back, wunderdud on fire at Bendigo, Watsons kid on one leg, Laycock, the next Lalich, Johns and his wooden leg, Dyson (Rhyce Shaw without a ticker) and of course the great 'Teddy' 9 (where do I kick it Barnsey') Richards!

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, and you reckon we are stuffed!

LOL, you do realise you have an abundance of Shaws and Clokes on your list, LOL :D

Yep I do realise just like a reliase you have Clarke (leadership group) Holland, Barker, Dixon and Leckas on your list.

But you are best summed up by your choice of captain, Richie 'my left foot' Vandenberg! You clowns would kill for some Clokes and Shaws, at least they have some heart unlike your spineless mob.

Dribble crap. If you are going to be taken seriously, you could have put up a better list than that. Its bit early to tell if they are actually going to do anything.

morgoth said:
Yep I do realise just like a reliase you have Clarke (leadership group) Holland, Barker, Dixon and Leckas on your list.

But you are best summed up by your choice of captain, Richie 'my left foot' Vandenberg! You clowns would kill for some Clokes and Shaws, at least they have some heart unlike your spineless mob.

Considering we are talking about youth here, i reckon its fair to say that our youth > Collingwoods, you really have no idea.

Go on, you seem to be quite confident that no other teams can compete with Collingwood, tell us then, who are your future "young guns"....??

Gee your youth!

I guess that is why you are the only winless team in the AFL and clear on the bottom of the ladder.

Pffft

You traded away your youth for years and are now left with a few ageing stars and then a few kids who have played a handful of games.

We have about 10 guys between 50 to 100 games, a good core with guns like T Cloke to come through. We have a few holes, you have nothing, absolutely nothing.

morgoth said:
Pffft

You traded away your youth for years and are now left with a few ageing stars and then a few kids who have played a handful of games.

We have about 10 guys between 50 to 100 games, a good core with guns like T Cloke to come through. We have a few holes, you have nothing, absolutely nothing.

Nothing hey? Nothing at all? Jeese we really must be going no where if you say we have nothing....

Love the fact you say youve got a good core of young guns, but still cannot answer my question and tell us all who they actually are? Heath Shaw, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Don't worry you will be adding to your quality youth this year. Pity that the AFL will take away the priority pick.

Nightwolf_69 said:
Nothing hey? Nothing at all? Jeese we really must be going no where if you say we have nothing....

Love the fact you say youve got a good core of young guns, but still cannot answer my question and tell us all who they actually are? Heath Shaw, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Apparently some guy called Julian Rowe is their most talented youngster.

haha, going to be a long decade for the pies. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

morgoth said:
We have about 10 guys between 50 to 100 games

Actually you have 6.
Cloke, Cole, Shaw, Lockyer, Lonie and Didak.
Not much to write home about.

Cloke is in your VFL team.
Cole has only once managed 20 touches in a game and averages 11 disposals a game.
Shaw is only now starting to play some handy football, as a tagger. Many are calling for him to go.
Lockyer is a solid footballer, nothing more.
Lonie is a battler and didn't play last week. Injured? Dropped?
Didak has all the talent in the world, but when you look at some the guys he got drafted with he is a long way behind.

Longy413 said:
Actually you have 6.
Cloke, Cole, Shaw, Lockyer, Lonie and Didak.
Not much to write home about.

Cloke is in your VFL team.
Cole has only once managed 20 touches in a game and averages 11 disposals a game.
Shaw is only now starting to play some handy football, as a tagger. Many are calling for him to go.
Lockyer is a solid footballer, nothing more.
Lonie is a battler and didn't play last week. Injured? Dropped?
Didak has all the talent in the world, but when you look at some the guys he got drafted with he is a long way behind.

Run through the Essendons. Thats right it hurts to much.

goalpie said:
Run through the Essendons. Thats right it hurts to much.

Once again you can't debate the issue at hand. But I'll continue anyway.

We have McPhee in that group. An All-Australian. That's enough to put us ahead of Collingwood.

Hille, Alvey, Bolton, Welsh, Zantuck, Peverill and Rioli have all played between 50 and 100 games.

Hille > Cloke
Welsh > Cole
Bolton > Shaw
Peverill > Lockyer
Rioli > Lonie
McPhee > Didak

Alvey is in our two's. Had a great season at the Dogs before doing his knee. Looks like it is beyond him now.

Slander said:
Stop making fun of Collingwood's youth it's not PC to make fun of the disabled.
Everyone knows they recruited the Shaws and Clokes from the local 'special' school.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

its so true

Remove this Banner Ad

Debuting for Essendon this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back