December - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it is not a tip or bet but the last couple of weeks i have been betting on the NCAA Bball (doing ok). When i go to do some research on the US websites all i can find regarding odds is things called 'spread', and thats all they talk about, rarley are H2H even offered let alone talked about.

Is it right it saying that the 'spread' is just our verison of margins and lines?

Anyone else dabble in the college ball?

Moonee!!

R1 SONG OF THE BELL
R2 HAMEL
R3 JUMPIN JACK CASH
R4 LADY ANTEBELLUM
R5 SENSATIONAL REPORT
R6 VEEWAP
R7 ZUMA ROC
R8 LADY PANIA

Never easy trying to tip the card! The meeting tonight though does have a lot of depth to it - arguably better than Saturday's.

Glare (r2 no3) at the Sunshine Coast is my best of the night.

Prussian Officer has been the big shortener compared to the drift of Jumpin Jack Cash. 6.5kgs turn-around, although beaten 11.3L.

Won on Jumpin Jack Cash last start, and was keen again tonight, but probably won't back him. Also won't back against him as I couldn't go against team Payne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha guessing everyones out of the quaddie again first leg

I'm not sure why i even bother with a quaddie at the Valley anymore. I got one leg last night.

Race 1 at Rosehill is a very interesting race. Should be between Lyric and Fundino who have both been very impressive at trials albeit in different ways. Fundino has been scorching them by 8L whereas Lyric was clearly held back and in second gear during her trial win. I recon they are pretty close and the gap is not as big as the betting market suggests, therefore going to go with Fundino. Already taken the 3's that were on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

December - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back