Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so if I look on another teams board, that automatically means that I'm obsessed with them?
If you post over and over about the thing you saw there you might be.

It just seems ironic that a team and supporter base frequently derided as being irrelevant is talked about so often here.

Arguable Dustin Martin?

Certainly not yet.

Arguable in the sense that Richmond supporters would definitely argue it.
I can see why too I guess, but I love Heppell.

If you post over and over about the thing you saw there you might be.

It just seems ironic that a team and supporter base frequently derided as being irrelevant is talked about so often here.

In real life I don't give North much thought but on Big Footy a lot of their supporters are such w***ers it's hard not to bite.

Oh man, the distributers thread on Goddard gave me a good laugh. Particularly the part about a goddards form being vfl level for the last 2 years. His form hasnt been fantastic and I know he is probably trolling but if you are gonna make grand statements at least look at your own backyard first.

I mean is maxwell even vfl level? His form has been shit since well day 1.

Oh man, the distributers thread on Goddard gave me a good laugh. Particularly the part about a goddards form being vfl level for the last 2 years. His form hasnt been fantastic and I know he is probably trolling but if you are gonna make grand statements at least look at your own backyard first.

I mean is maxwell even vfl level? His form has been shit since well day 1.
link please :)

the distributer said

Thing is these quality players will be coming up every year now, now the Bombers have Goddard they have have missed their chance to get ''insert gun mid here'' next year, remember, Goddards form has been close to VFL standard the last 2 seasons.

We all need better decision makers-users of the ball mate, i see Goddard as the cream topping off a talented midfield except you don't have a talented midfield

Closer to VFL standard than 800k standard mate.

I'm glad you like it.

I see he has been posting alot in the asada investigation thread on the main board. Seems we have another essendon specific troll to add to the list.

I wonder if any other club has as many on this site as we do? Can think of a couple but thats it, not including the bay ofcourse.

I think the club needs to start a foundation to help those it has created obssessions and mental illness in.
I even got the perfect name for it 'Beyond Red & Black'.

Distributor wasn't that bad a poster previously, but he's revealed his true colours recently.

He was the one who claimed at one point that every Essendon side from 1983-2007 and then the last two years was tainted, because all of those years had one, or both, of Hird and Thompson involved in them.

Not sure if he's the sharpest tool in the shed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More of his super secret sources that have essendon info that amount to nothing?

Pretty much.

He's been posting about rumours he heard back a decade a go that Hird was on the gear. Then hide behind the rumours tag when questioned about it.

He's now running with the thinking that it's too much of a coincidence that the man who Hird used for "nutritional advice" (his use of quotation marks, not mine) was also the same man Dank had business dealings with 9 years later.

Also, apparently we're guilty because of David Evans speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back