Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd figure you, of all people, should know about Joey, DoP.

Big bloke? Key forward? Hideously ugly even by the very low standards of the gene pool from which eh sprang?

In all seriouslyness, which one is his Dad again? You'd reckon the Danihers would have to have the "best footballing family" title sewn up now.

Are there any more f/s prospects in the Ungarie pipeline?

Big bloke? Key forward? Hideously ugly even by the very low standards of the gene pool from which eh sprang?

In all seriouslyness, which one is his Dad again? You'd reckon the Danihers would have to have the "best footballing family" title sewn up now.

Don't feed me that, you're the authority on all things Essendon around these parts. You should know all of this by now.

That was a bit misguided. They should have handed out commemorative red vests instead.

joker.gif

outstanding

He's a veritable oil painting, what are you talking about?

He's Anthony's son.

As for more prospects, I do know that Callum and Harvey Daniher (Chris' sons, aged 17 and 15 respectively) are in the father/son academy that Essendon has, but I honestly don't know much about them and whether they're really genuine prospects in terms of one day being drafted.

He's a veritable oil painting, what are you talking about?

He's Anthony's son.

As for more prospects, I do know that Callum and Harvey Daniher (Chris' sons, aged 17 and 15 respectively) are in the father/son academy that Essendon has, but I honestly don't know much about them and whether they're really genuine prospects in terms of one day being drafted.

Callum is looking like a good thing, but Harvey has other commitments that prevent him from solid training each week.

Pretty much the extent of my knowledge, sadly.

we're just discussing his inferiority to ronald mcdonald's kid

Yes, yes. Being the bigger man and better poster I will remain civil here. I don't think there's much doubt that Joe D would have been number 1 had he been available to all in the draft. Giant KPFs with good ball skills are like that. And while he doesn't have that same size/positional advantage that Joe D does, there's no doubt that Luke Mac would have gone top 3 this year, quite possibly number 1 too.

The moral of the story is that it is good to get top notch f/s picks, if only to troll the likes of Melbourne. Even the Dogs managed it.

I'm presuming you guys got Jobe in ye olde days when you only had to part with a 3rd rounder? Them's were the good old days.

We better stop talking about f/s players though. It will just remind me of Jesse W Smith and nobody wants to see a grown man cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back