Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could perform as a pure tagger in most sides (but not as effectively as he does it now under a very strong Ross Lyon structure), not sure about any other roles though. He's very limited in ability unlike say your own Ben Howlett who can play more then one role and would get a game in quite a few teams IMO.

If he tried to pinch-hit elsewhere on the field, Boomer would cry.

Shouldn't you Essendon supporters be worried about clearly being guilty and preparing to suffer the consequences of your actions rather then deflect on what other club supporters say about unrelated matters?
Is shinboner spirit on the Wada list?

I'm sensing a lack of wit and a sheep mentality amongst you Essendon supporters.

I'm sensing one moron venturing into the lion's den and then being surprised that he's getting bitten

He could perform as a pure tagger in most sides (but not as effectively as he does it now under a very strong Ross Lyon structure), not sure about any other roles though. He's very limited in ability unlike say your own Ben Howlett who can play more then one role and would get a game in quite a few teams IMO.
I do think you're underselling Crowley. I agree that the Ross Lyon game plan helps him and plays to his strengths, but I think he's got a few more strings to his bow beyond just being an annoying little shit.

I'm sensing a lack of wit and a sheep mentality amongst you Essendon supporters.
With all due respect, run along now, you've had more than enough fun here.

Also, in the "Trade Hypotheticals" thread on the D&T board, McDonald has gone from the second coming of Jesus to the 7th best player in the draft

Also, in the "Trade Hypotheticals" thread on the D&T board, McDonald has gone from the second coming of Jesus to the 7th best player in the draft

to be brutally honest, i don't think he's even the best son of a former north melbourne player in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My club is safe and above all clean, by contrast your own captain has set the path way for the inevitable outcome of the ASADA investigation. If anything is speculation its what type of punishment will be handled out.
read cost prohibitive.

Who's the other?

Josh Kelly's dad Phil played like 60 games for north in the 80's, so not eligible for.

I've heard really good things about him from guys who watch him train and play week in week out

Shouldn't you Essendon supporters be worried about clearly being guilty and preparing to suffer the consequences of your actions rather then deflect on what other club supporters say about unrelated matters?

lol

Ventured over to the main board just then.

The entire thing is almost a huge delusional pearler.

There's some decent opinions amongst the rabble, but it gets lost in a huge river of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back