Dem Handbags are back boys, GeeLOL humbled by Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Dear oh dear. Did dragging themselves over the line last week really take that much out of the Scats or are we simply witnessing the inevitable decline of team that's past its prime and about to slide bigtime?

Either way I can't help but laugh my manly **** off at the Handbaggers. Seriously what kind of third rate team lets a slow plodder like Ziebell kick 4 goals?

Onya Norf - you've once again proven that you're not a completely useless football club and that MAYBE there's still some benefit to having you around.

Boy I'd love to hear what Brad Scott has to say to his brother Chris when he rings him up for a friendly chat later in the week. I reckon that smug little bastard will be quite pleased with himself. :D

Oh, and did I fail to mention Geelong are a bloody embarrassment? Don't worry though guys you won your Grand Final last week, we all knew you were never going to be a real contender in 2012. ;)

After Collingwood's big fail we didn't want to be premiership favourites so we lost to North and go back under the radar.

See you in September.

Do I detect fewer Geelong supporters in Bay13 than usual? Why yes, I believe so.

Where could they all have suddenly gone... after all their team has won 3 of the last 5 premierships - this is the best era their club has ever known.

Surely they wouldn't start deserting the Cats so quickly!?! :eek:

No excuses the better side on the night won . I can admit that , unlike you and the rest of the dawk flogs who blame everything and everyone but them selves when they get done .

BTW Bosk you friend George that works at Kmart told us all about your lil vacation in Manila lol

Maybe you care to tell everyone about your experience there with a so called trans named Ji-Li . And guys this is no shit , I am very close with Bosk's sister and she has confirmed all this .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yipes...

north played brilliantly today, thoroughly deserved win.

looked like they had 4 extra players out there.

no excuses, just got exposed by a team playing much better football...

Bosk can only troll geelong through other teams lol.
Yeah, who'd have thought good ol' Norf would actually do something useful for a change ay Kcrack? ...and here I was thinking your little club was a complete waste of a perfectly good AFL license!

How embarrassing for Bosk having to use North to troll the Cats. This thread says more about Bosk than it does about the target subject.

How embarrassing for Bosk having to use North to troll the Cats. This thread says more about Bosk than it does about the target subject.

Won't it all make sense when we thrash your crap team?

We beat Norf > Norf beat Geelong

Therefore: US > Geelong.

Norf will simply be a useful means to an end. (don't worry I'm sure your boys will give us a nice little training drill)

Won't it all make sense when we thrash your crap team?

We beat Norf > Norf beat Geelong

Therefore: US > Geelong.

Norf will simply be a useful means to an end. (don't worry I'm sure your boys will give us a nice little training drill)

So now youre trolling future results. Youre struggling mate, go to bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dem Handbags are back boys, GeeLOL humbled by Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back