Demons set to plunder the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Outoftheblue
Dasler is presumably an Eagles fan. Eagles tend to lack understanding of the value of key position players.

Actually we do understand the value of KPP players, and I like Dasler am an Eagles fan too, it is why we have been putting a lot of work into McDougall, Gasper,Lynch, Glass and co. The problem is nto that we do not have kpp players but that people underestimate them as they are very young still, as is most of our list.

that's ok OOTB how much did we beat you by this year "without" a kpp?

Don't know if you noticed Dasler, but the Blues got thumped this year by teams with good KPPs, without good KPPs, good midfields, bad midfields etc.

But the aforementioned Whitnall actually played pretty against your Eagles even while the Blues were producing a shocker.

Actually we do understand the value of KPP players, and I like Dasler am an Eagles fan too, it is why we have been putting a lot of work into McDougall, Gasper,Lynch, Glass and co.
Bankteller, I was borrowing from a regular attack from your Freo colleagues. Cheap-shot response to cheap-shot line on Whitnall. But I have no particular beef with the Eagles. I'm more concerned with the twin Evil Empires closer to home. ;)

Originally posted by Broadbridge_20

I would argue that Jolly is more physical than all of those excluding Primus and King.

You honestly believe Jolly is a more physical player than Rhett Biglands?

I know who i'd rather be going up against in a one-on-one contest.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
You honestly believe Jolly is a more physical player than Rhett Biglands?

I know who i'd rather be going up against in a one-on-one contest.

I dont think there is very much between them physically especially when you take into account experience and the 4 year age difference.

i cant wait to bring this thread up when the midfield combo of Jolly-Sylvia start cracking heads

talk about the dynamic duo for the next 10 years

stupid

there are some Melbourne supporters on this site with massive problems.

firstly- The demons really plundered the blues didn't they lamby. Great work in your attempt to snap up Houla, and by the way, he was never going to answer any of your massive problems that Melbourne will have to deal with in the future.

secondly- Jolly is an over-rated hack.

thirdly- i can confirm that Melbourne are struggling to PAY their players. Carlton were certainly in the same boat, but the situation has eased as Melbourne received massive debts to go. Yze's contract is a dillemma along with the best no.1 draft ever.

and last of all- Get over Colin Sylvia, contacts say that he is very arrogant and cocky so you can have him. There is also a man named Andrew Walker who is ONE year younger than Sylvia. Not to mention the gun in cooney. You also made a monumental blunder in selecting Brock McLean before Kane Tenace. One BOG doesn't make you a gun. Tenace was thought to be gone at #2 before Walker performed in the finals and for Vic Country.

Sorry to open the innings with a negative. But there are people on this site who need to get over themselves and their club. And possibly open their eyes a little to see the real problems that confront them, rather than dreaming about 1 or 2 18 year olds and a finished, injury prone KPP to lift the club from the shambles that Carlton were depressed in less than a year ago.

Re: stupid

firstly- The demons really plundered the blues didn't they lamby. Great work in your attempt to snap up Houla, and by the way, he was never going to answer any of your massive problems that Melbourne will have to deal with in the future.
Coming from a Carlton supporter? Beyond funny.

secondly- Jolly is an over-rated hack.
How do you figure that out? Are you telling me that you would prefer Barnaby and the thief?

thirdly- i can confirm that Melbourne are struggling to PAY their players. Carlton were certainly in the same boat, but the situation has eased as Melbourne received massive debts to go. Yze's contract is a dillemma along with the best no.1 draft ever.
A 15 year old with inside information? I'm impressed.

and last of all- Get over Colin Sylvia, contacts say that he is very arrogant and cocky so you can have him. There is also a man named Andrew Walker who is ONE year younger than Sylvia. Not to mention the gun in cooney. You also made a monumental blunder in selecting Brock McLean before Kane Tenace. One BOG doesn't make you a gun. Tenace was thought to be gone at #2 before Walker performed in the finals and for Vic Country.
And you're also a recruiting manager? Brilliant.

Lamby, i`d prefer 'the thief' as you call him over Jollie any day of the week.:)
Also, i think you better get your steaming shyte together off field before you even start comparing your pathetic club to Carlton.
Carlton after everything thats happened will make a profit of in excess of 1.5 million this year.
We`re back, the Demons are on the slippery side.
Plunder Carlton? In your dreams.
:D

here here

yeah well said Heatley.

Can i say that everyone of those facts are true about your shizan hausen club.

You think it is beyond funny what i said about Houlihan???

Nick Stevens was delighted to come to the club you fool, along with Scotland, Teague, Morrell, McGrath, should i go on???

When was the last time you got a big fish. Stevens coming to Carlton wasn't luck. It was a beautifully instigated plan by collo, denis and co. Thank God we have some quality brainstrusts unlike your club who's board is ****e and about tospill.

Re: here here

Can i say that everyone of those facts are true about your shizan hausen club.
We're 'shizan hausen'... yet we finished above Carlton on the ladder in 2003, and have beaten them 8 times in the past 5 years. Still bitter over the 2000 Final?

You think it is beyond funny what i said about Houlihan???
I do.

Nick Stevens was delighted to come to the club you fool, along with Scotland, Teague, Morrell, McGrath, should i go on???
haha, whatever you say. I suggest you read the article HERE

As for the others rejects... doesn't it tell you something that they couldn't get a game with their former clubs?

When was the last time you got a big fish.
I believe we got Clint Bizzell from Geelong just 2 years ago.

Stevens coming to Carlton wasn't luck. It was a beautifully instigated plan by collo, denis and co. Thank God we have some quality brainstrusts unlike your club who's board is ****e and about tospill.
Whatever you say. :rolleyes: If it wasn't for Choco Williams and his hatred for the Collingwood Football Club, Stevens would have been wearing black and white colours in 2004.

And if your "brainstrusts" are quality... why aren't Brendan Goddard and Daniel Wells playing for Carlton? :confused:

well f**khead. In case you haven't been around for the past year we have a NEW board you flog.

Mate the past is all you have, personally i don't give a sh*t. As long as we beat you this year i don't really care.

Clint Bizzell a BIG FISH. LOL laughing very loud, yeah good one mate he was a reject and rejuvenated his career.

Jealous about Stevens??

yeah thought so mate, remember you offered port pick 5 and something but he wanted to goto CARLTON, a proud and passionate club unlike the facque losers at Melbourne. JEALOUSY IS A CURSE.

The only reason we are arguing mate is because you invented that unbelievably ridiculous thread saying ' the dees set to plunder blues.'

In future don't make stupid, false, big statements that u have f**k all knowledge of.

well f**khead. In case you haven't been around for the past year we have a NEW board you flog.
That's nice, but it's not helping on the field.

Mate the past is all you have, personally i don't give a sh*t. As long as we beat you this year i don't really care.
I really do doubt that. I get the feeling our skipper loves playing against the Blues, and without the mighty Mick Martyn you have no one to stop him. Time will tell.

Clint Bizzell a BIG FISH. LOL laughing very loud, yeah good one mate he was a reject and rejuvenated his career.
Just like the 25 rejects Carlton recruited this year... you think?

Jealous about Stevens??
Nah, not really. Good player and all, but we have enough soft ***** who have no heart as it is.

And I'm more than happy with Brock McLean, thank you very much.

yeah thought so mate, remember you offered port pick 5 and something but he wanted to goto CARLTON, a proud and passionate club unlike the facque losers at Melbourne. JEALOUSY IS A CURSE.
No he didn't. He wanted to go to Collingwood, and because Williams hates the Magpies he screwed Stevens over and made him enter the PSD. Hence he was forced to go down to the rabble at Optus Oval. It's fact, Stevens only wanted to go to Collingwood.

The only reason we are arguing mate is because you invented that unbelievably ridiculous thread saying ' the dees set to plunder blues.'
How exactly is it ridiculous? Was it or wasn't it originally written in 'The Australian'?

In future don't make stupid, false, big statements that u have f**k all knowledge of.
So providing a link to an article is a 'big statement'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all you Carlton fans who reckon your side is better than the Dees, stop living in a fantasy world.

For **** sake,Carlton has 5 genuine KPP players on their list. That is players over 192cm. They are top quality players too

Barnaby French
Ricky Mott
Adrian DeLuca
Lawrence Angwin
Setanta O hAilpin
:p

The only players I rate as good footballers at Carlton are Kouta,Stevens,Waite,Walker,Fevola,and Whitnall. I admit they have a few promising types also, but the majority of their list is nothing but scraps.

Carlton has become a discrace over the last few years and will continue to do so. They will not become a decent side over the next decade unless they keep finishing at the bottom end of the ladder so they can stock up on quality youngsters. By the time that happens Kouta will be well and truly retired.

I really cannot see Carlton going anywhere for a long time:D

Let me end this argument here

Carlton are a RABBLE

they will be at the bottom of the ladder for a long time. Adding a ******** like Nick Stevens will not help

oh and Digby Morrel is their star recruit

or was it teague? or scotland?

LOLOLOLOL

you can re anything at the re-re-reject shop!!!!

Yze_Magic & Dees_Best............is your club going to be around next year???? Are you going to be able to pay your players??? or are you too busy skiiying to worry about your precious team???

Please don't concern yourselves with how long will be out of the finals for, just concentrate on keeping your players happy.:D

PS. Are you asking for Gutnick back yet??? or don't you need his money anymore???? I heard his in financial trouble also, maybe the Melbourne football club can help him out now, just like he poured money into your club all those years. :p

I don't know why the **** you can't fae the facts and admit Carlton are nothing but rubbish. IMO they should change their name to "The Scraps". Would increase membership, as most of you supporters are scraps yourself.

What's skiing got to do about anything? Personally, I am not interested in skiing, and I'm sure most fellow Dees supporters aren't as you stereotype us.

Would you like to make a response to my views on your AWESOME key position players and overall depth???

THE SCRAPS will finish bottom again next year and will rightfully get ****ed by the salary cap penalties again as they are paying Stevens and other players not even worth mentioning ridiculous amounts of money to compensate the continual ruining of their reputations.

Hows Brendan Goddard and Daniel Wells going?:D

I remember you ****ers bragging about how you would get the 2 best kids in the country last year. Well the rest of the AFL is more than happy to let you keep Kade Simpson and Cameron Croad.:p

As for will Melbourne be around next year. Yes they will be. I will be looking forward to Melbourne vs Carlton.:eek:

In all honesty, Carlton & Collingwood supporters can't see past there nose. Carlton supporters, admit that use have a **** team.

Half the players you have recruited won't get into a starting line up in many teams. Even still, use have recruited a few nice player too.

And Melbourne fans, well use are just a cocky bunch. :D

But Carlton, you can't honest expect much from Carlton next year, can you? And do you honestly think you can beat Melbourne?

Melbourne have a similar list to 2000, with some nice additions. If Melbourne learnt how to play as a team, which I don't see happening, we would have an awesome side. Carlton's list is miserable, and should not come close to beating us.

I'm not expecting much from Melbourne next year, but we honestly have a team that can finish any where between 4th and 16th. Carlton have a team that can do no better then 8th (at best), most likely won't make the top 10.

Justin, don't be so generous to these Blues fans. Before you know it they will be knocking on your doorstep asking for a place to live.

They need to know the facts. The facts are apart from Walker and Stevens they have recruited very poorly. The highest I could see them finishing is 13th and that is being a bit too positive.

Time will tell idiots, so for now stay safe and I wouldn't want you not to be around when the real games start.:D

Just make sure you cast your vote at this years Melbourne elections as again, I wouldn't want your club to fold just yet.

Originally posted by mightybaggers

And you reckon you will be beating them ?

Jealous about Stevens??

Clint Bizzell is Pretty handy though - and I reckon Melbourne would have prefered a hard defender who can play tall to ANOTHER soft outside receiver - they have quite enough of those as it is

yeah thought so mate, remember you offered port pick 5 and something but he wanted to goto CARLTON, a proud and passionate club unlike the facque losers at Melbourne.

You live in a bit of a ream world if you think this is true

JEALOUSY IS A CURSE.

While I am sure your problems are genetic

I believe that was actually a quote from a Sun herald Article

as opposed to you saying "but he wanted to goto CARLTON, a proud and passionate club"

I wouldn't be claiming to be the fountain of Wisdom after just sprouting that

Me thinks the Deemons are lucky theres a draft system. Noone in their right mind would want to go there.
Carlton a rabble? LOL
We`re paying our bills, and will announce a profit close to collingwoods.

I think were ahead of Melbourne in getting our club going again.

Yes Demons to plunder Carlton... *cough and smile*

Just concentrate on staying alive Demons,

Will you ever make a loss under 1 mill a season again?

As for on field the proof is always in the pudding.Finishing ahead of us by a game hardly makes you world beaters. Oh i forgot, you drafted Sylvia and McLean.... thats going to turn your club around overnight for sure.

I think you got it wrong.Zombie and Bev plundered you lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons set to plunder the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back