Demons set to plunder the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Penetrator
Dees_best You barrack for Melbourne and you live in MOE WOW life does not get much better than that hahahahahhahahaha

<Insert Poster Name> You barrack for <Insert team name> and you live in <insert suburb name>

WOW witty retorts do not get much better than that hahahahahhahahaha

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mightybaggers
i'm actually wrapt not concerned regarding Laurie. He has trained brilliantly so far, and is keeping himself clean. An incentive is exactly what it is........ it is Laurie's first aim to get onto the senior list and he will be, as has been stated before.

By all accounts and by what the papers have said with regards to the way he has been well received by the Carlton faithful I agree that there is reason (possibly for the first time) for some optimism with regards to Angwins future.

However I still feel that your (the carlton supporters I have been posting to) inability to conceed that the mere fact that he requires such special treatment is a concern .. even if that special treatment seems to be working well, is possibly rose-tinting your opinion of the boy.

Nothing wrong with admitting that he is a talented but troubled boy that your are moulding into a footballer but a few posts suggesting he is guarenteed to be a superstar is just a little bit over the top.

Originally posted by mightybaggers
Oh by the way Angwin is getting his head together and training well, he'll be dominating the game along with Walker in 2 years time. :D

Wouldn't want to be the kiss of death would you ..

dees_best you p*ss off back to your ratty town with all you scumbag loser melbourne supporters.

By the way, you don't have more than 5 players over 192cm, so stop lying.

What is it with you ridiculous obbsession with KP players? Oh wait, it's all those over-rated (by melbourne supporters) 21 year olds taken at pick #563 in the 2000 national draft, who you HOPE will make it but won't.

Ok Neitz is a gun.
Nicholson is decent.
Holland is very OVER-RATED injury prone who may provide service for 3 years.

And where is your CHF???? Russell Robertson did i hear.... Laughing out very, very, extremely loud. So i wouldn't crap on about us having no KP players where ours are clearly better than yours. :D

What's wrong with Moe. Hehehehe !! Imaging if you will a giant trailer.
Now being serious, Ausgard you have made some very valid points regarding the Carlton football club and in particular LA. I for 1 hope that he can turn it around seeing his potential but please to all fellow Carlton supporters stop telling all and sundry that Angwin along with Walker will be dominating all footy, they both need time and we need to give it to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons set to plunder the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back