Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Im talking pre fixing it. I quit pretty quickly, I pumped a fair few hours into it but the base game had **** all to do really. I don't care for PVP and the PvE side of things was very, very repetitive. I could walk you through step by step all the the dungeons from memory I played them that many times.

Im talking pre fixing it. I quit pretty quickly, I pumped a fair few hours into it but the base game had **** all to do really. I don't care for PVP and the PvE side of things was very, very repetitive. I could walk you through step by step all the the dungeons from memory I played them that many times.
Yeah that's fine, I understand the temptation to jump out very soon after starting and would never criticise somebody for doing so. Just the way you described it sounded like you never actually enjoyed the gameplay, which is not what the game's problem was at all.

Suppose it was odds on a Cabal raid/storyline was next.

"There will be loot!" :D

Don't think we'll see a drastic change on the overall experience, probably just a better effort with cutscenes to enhance or actually deliver a story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is but its only $10 cheaper. Don't know if the link will work because I'm on mobile but:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...cope=sceapp&smcid=sceapp&psappver=4.20.5:home
Hmmm yeah I think I'll wait to see how expensive the expansion pass is standalone. I have a hunch I could get the physical copy + expansion pass cheaper than that by buying them separately.

Honestly expansion passes at launch don't fill me with great confidence but I guess we'll see.

Hmmm yeah I think I'll wait to see how expensive the expansion pass is standalone. I have a hunch I could get the physical copy + expansion pass cheaper than that by buying them separately.

Honestly expansion passes at launch don't fill me with great confidence but I guess we'll see.

Yeah physical copies will no doubt be available at launch for the $69-$79 mark. Probably the only game I would prefer to have a digital copy since I will be going back and forth so often and I'm too lazy to constantly change discs.

we've been having a laugh about pre-ordering at EB and going for a midnight launch, then trying to price match.

PTccTSY.jpg

So it's pretty clear that the Tower is destroyed, but I wonder if the Cabal will also destroy the Iron Temple at Felwinter's Peak. Perhaps we start the campaign by regrouping at the Iron Temple and we use Siva to regain our powers?

I'm one of Destiny's biggest fans and have more hours logged than anyone (except Sledge) and I would never dream of paying that much for it!!!

I was expecting some big ass figurine or something in a $200ish package like most special editions these days, but the $350 edition is very underwhelming.

Just the $150 edition for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back