Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Memes aside, hyped for D2!

18698743_10154350323482186_366890175_o.jpg

Once all of the part timers have left this thread the regulars can come back.

If it's anything like the first Destiny thread, most of us will still be asking "who the **** are these people?" long after the game launches.

I am scared to ask, from reading the previous posts.

But is it worth playing the first one before this?

Never got time to play the first one keen on this though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah i dont think you NEED to; but it might help getting the basics sorted. Besides that not like theres a lot of story you're missing!:D The PVP is getting a massive overhaul and i reckon will play way different due to the dual primary meta nature of the crucible as well as the new power weapon system so everyone will go into that green I reckon.

Wouldn't hurt to give it a go, just to get a feel for everything. EB has the base game pre owned for roughly $9, keep in mind a lot of the content is locked behind the DLCs but for $9 you can't go wrong. The version with all the content is $57.

nah i dont think you NEED to; but it might help getting the basics sorted. Besides that not like theres a lot of story you're missing!:D The PVP is getting a massive overhaul and i reckon will play way different due to the dual primary meta nature of the crucible as well as the new power weapon system so everyone will go into that green I reckon.
Wouldn't hurt to give it a go, just to get a feel for everything. EB has the base game pre owned for roughly $9, keep in mind a lot of the content is locked behind the DLCs but for $9 you can't go wrong. The version with all the content is $57.
Cheers fellas, this might be my next project I think before the sequel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back