Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

EB Games have made the Collector's Edition and Limited Edition available to order again. So for anyone who has a spare $349 to spend on a Destiny bag and some crappy emote, go ahead. The Limited Edition is a little more affordable at $150, giving the season pass to the expansions plus a sword, emote and emblem. But I'm sticking with the basic release for $69. :)

if anyone likes spoilers there is a 16m video of actual EDZ PvE gameplay, including patrol, public events, adventure, and lost sector.

I won't post it here though, it's too tempting, for me mainly
What's EDZ?

I'm hoping to go in with as minimal spoilers as possible, so I won't watch. I think most here are in a similar boat.

What's EDZ?

I'm hoping to go in with as minimal spoilers as possible, so I won't watch. I think most here are in a similar boat.

EDZ = European Dead Zone.

as I've never even heard of the EDZ. :)
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

EB Games have made the Collector's Edition and Limited Edition available to order again. So for anyone who has a spare $349 to spend on a Destiny bag and some crappy emote, go ahead. The Limited Edition is a little more affordable at $150, giving the season pass to the expansions plus a sword, emote and emblem. But I'm sticking with the basic release for $69. :)
You spunking $298 for the Gjally?

Considered it. ;)

Not sure it'd fit in the Star Wars cabinets though. I have enough trouble finding somewhere for the Thorn replica I picked up.
Yeh I did as well. Thankfully talked myself out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This can't come out quick enough. I'm in a real rut at the moment and getting a bit tired of whoring every new release that comes out. Really missing something I can just grind away at again which is probably why I haven't been playing anything except for Diablo lately.
same, exactly the same.

And it looks (and sounds!!) SO ****ING GOOD *swoons*

same, exactly the same.

And it looks (and sounds!!) SO ******* GOOD *swoons*

Without watching the video, the picture on the video looks like the armour is made out of old tin and pots. Guessing that will be part of the story of re-building from the ground up. I'm guessing by the first or second DLC we will have a new tower social space, but I think it will be cool to see how it progresses from starting at the bottom and everything being destroyed and all weapons and powers being lost, and going back to being fully operational. Looking forward to that. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back