List Mgmt. DFA targets

Remove this Banner Ad

They recently signed Dempsey...but no word on Pears, so assume he will be DFA.
Have no immediate Knowledge re Pears body, other than his constant struggle to get on the park (similar to Reid with calf injury).
He is only 25.

None I'd rather pick up a rookie somewhere who want drafted or something.
I hate recycling players, Buckley, Russell Armstrong etc were all spuds before they came and of course didn't change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I appear to have unfortunately watched a lot more Essendon games than most of this board. Browne and Kavanagh are sacks of shit and Pears is no longer an AFL quality player if he ever was one.

Hopefully our club has identified some talent in one of these obscure players I haven't seen much of, because there is no diamond in the rough to be found with the 3 Essendon guys.

I also think people need to realize that Jed Adcock is finished.

I appear to have unfortunately watched a lot more Essendon games than most of this board. Browne and Kavanagh are sacks of shit and Pears is no longer an AFL quality player if he ever was one.

Hopefully our club has identified some talent in one of these obscure players I haven't seen much of, because there is no diamond in the rough to be found with the 3 Essendon guys.

If that's the case, perhaps we need to look at mature state league players...
Someone that fits our needs...pace, small forward, goal sneak or another project KPP.

Kavanagh was an absolute jet as a junior. Wonder what happened there?

If that's the case, perhaps we need to look at mature state league players...
Someone that fits our needs...pace, small forward, goal sneak or another project KPP.

Shane Yarran. Creative small forward who is no midget at 186cm. 26yo so not over the hill, and within (albeit marginally I suspect) our age requirements. Leading goal scorer in the WAFL. Performer in the finals (which Hine appears to favour with his recruiting). I'd go him at our circa 60's ND pick if he nominated.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. DFA targets