Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sounded to me like you were making more of a statement than asking a question. that close friend of yours hasnt got the story right. unfortunatly Sauls name did get scratched - but i can stand by my words when i say it WAS NOT jarrod king.
like i said before - kingy loves his football and respects great players - he would never do anything like that - his name is on that board also - it means a lot to him to be up there so i am sure he knows how much it means to everyone else that has their names on the baord.
you stated they would be straight out - THEY still implies Jarrod was involved. i hate to hear people tarnishing this blokes name when it isnt true!!!! He never touched that board.... i hope all these rumours about jarrod stop coz its unfair to blame a bloke for something he had no part in.

Mate, we get the point it wasn't Jarrod! Even Saul said it wasn't him so can you stop talking about it now. Thanks :thumbsu:

it sounded to me like you were making more of a statement than asking a question. that close friend of yours hasnt got the story right. unfortunatly Sauls name did get scratched - but i can stand by my words when i say it WAS NOT jarrod king.
like i said before - kingy loves his football and respects great players - he would never do anything like that - his name is on that board also - it means a lot to him to be up there so i am sure he knows how much it means to everyone else that has their names on the baord.
you stated they would be straight out - THEY still implies Jarrod was involved. i hate to hear people tarnishing this blokes name when it isnt true!!!! He never touched that board.... i hope all these rumours about jarrod stop coz its unfair to blame a bloke for something he had no part in.
mate when there is a question mark at the end of a sentence like this one ? it is a question i wasn't there i said so don't take my word as gospel. and my mate is a very respected player at north and that is what i was told. he was very upset at the whole thing. you might b able to answer this one inside info has anything been done to daniel moore? or everytime he has a few drinks is he going to tarnish the club? there u go another question.

mate when there is a question mark at the end of a sentence like this one ? it is a question i wasn't there i said so don't take my word as gospel. and my mate is a very respected player at north and that is what i was told. he was very upset at the whole thing. you might b able to answer this one inside info has anything been done to daniel moore? or everytime he has a few drinks is he going to tarnish the club? there u go another question.

ur mate has his info wrong... thats all i can say. he wasnt the only one upset by it - i am sure alot of people were.
as far as Daniel moore goes - i cant answer that - all i know is there has been no hard evidence that proves he did it.

Mate, we get the point it wasn't Jarrod! Even Saul said it wasn't him so can you stop talking about it now. Thanks :thumbsu:

sorry if i went on a bit - but i only joined big footy to get the facts out there about this whole thing..... i just wanted it cleared up. won't mention anymore.. :thumbsu:

Chops lets talk about some serious stuff.

How's the ankle going ??

BtW, We're missing you at basketball and need you back soon. We still keep crushing sides but I'm now back to being the 2nd toughest bloke in the team just behind Johno.

His head keeps getting bigger and bigger, so we need you back and playing just to put him into some sense of reality and perspective.

Cheers

K.A :thumbsu:
Big jonno rekons he shot 34 points is that true. We will be premiers i think K A. How the Panthers going big fella?

Alright Mr SEWIE now that we have your attention, where are you playing this year?:confused:
Well boys ill let you all know on big footy first up. I have just had the ankle done and dont want to play until its right. I've driven around to ninety percent of the d v grounds and 70% of them wont be played on this year. I cant see there being a season in the dv for the simple fact that there won't be enough venues so i will probably come back about round four and play with Port Colts their ground is spot on and then return next year to the valley. My plumbing bussiness has got me working ridiculous hours and i won't be able to train much but ill keep playing basketball its the best cross trainer you can do and by round four i should be fit enough to kick a ton for the colts.

chopsewie;6903780 quote said:
Well done Chops,

There's nothing like hearing from the horses mouth. Now perhaps a few ****wits who keep speculating about where you'll be and where you won't will shut the **** up.

Good on ya

K.A :thumbsu:

PS. Panthers are flying at this time of the year,never been fitter, had a massive preseason underbelt,looking at being title favorites, U know the same old ****e every club says before a ball is kicked in anger.

PPS - Yep, big Johno shot the lights out the other night. Not sure that it was 34 but somewhere up there. He can thank me for at least double figure assists. Mind you we were playing a team full of kids, and reckon one of them could well of been your offspring. (Poor Kid). ha ha ha

Looker,

Might have looked a bit patchy when you saw us for one simple reason - I wasn't on the track :D

I would say our biggest queries will be the ruck and perhaps a tall defender with the loss of Robbie Gittos to retirement.

Has the 'Git' really retired? Tell me it aint so! I am sure i saw him running around before Xmas. 'Talls' a prob in ruck n down back. I know chicken tried s.leeman full back last year. Will compete in the air, but not for speed. Should get back his bro 4 rucking duties. Dont know if anyone at Wats know this, but let me inform you. Apparently an OP's younger bro plays at Wats, and now this fellers mates have all left OP's for greener pastures in the Valley, i am sure it wouldnt take too much convincing for him to pull on the red-white-and black. Oh and by the way, this feller holds down FB or CHB for the 1's @ OP's.
# NB Need to be as ambiguous as possible with these comments. Otherwise Bundoora/Monty or Creek will just go right out and get this feller themselves.

Looker,

Might have looked a bit patchy when you saw us for one simple reason - I wasn't on the track :D

I would say our biggest queries will be the ruck and perhaps a tall defender with the loss of Robbie Gittos to retirement.

Has the 'Git' really retired? Tell me it aint so! I am sure i saw him running around before Xmas. 'Talls' a prob in ruck n down back. I know chicken tried s.leeman full back last year. Will compete in the air, but not for speed. Should get back his bro 4 rucking duties. Dont know if anyone at Wats know this, but let me inform you. Apparently an OP's younger bro plays at Wats, and now this fellers mates have all left OP's for greener pastures in the Valley, i am sure it wouldnt take too much convincing for him to pull on the red-white-and black. Oh and by the way, this feller holds down FB or CHB for the 1's @ OP's.
# NB Need to be as ambiguous as possible with these comments. Otherwise Bundoora/Monty or Creek will just go right out and get this feller themselves.
well we might have to, just to make up for all the players you guys poached from us.

Force, Wallan are in the same boat also. They are using bore water and can train on their ground as well.

Wallan are training on there number 2 cricket oval not the one we play footy on. Our footy oval has been returfed and will be one of the best ovals in the comp come footy season.

mate wallan is a lump of crap no matter what you do to it, if you want to see a real ground go and see the edfl grounds:rolleyes:

Looks like Mcleod, Watsonia & Thomastown are the teams to beat in division two this year by all reports, how are Whittlesea looking and who have they recruited?? Might be the smokey from what ive seen by having a look at there training the last couple of weeks??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gits announced his retirement last year, however he did train before christmas and also trained last thursday night. We may be able to convince him to play on yet again!

With this OP's fella I think I know of who you are talking about, I heard he may be looking at coming over already. Should have a word to the coach all the same. cheers:thumbsu:

News from Presidents and Secretary meeting last Thursday is that AFL Victoria will be handing over the financial records of the DVFL to a Senior Police Official for investigation.

It will be then up to Victoria Police if any criminal charges will be laid. The Financial Records will also be handed over to the Tax Department for reviewing. Will be interesting to see what both parties come up with and what will be the ramifications to the DVFL as a whole.

News from Presidents and Secretary meeting last Thursday is that AFL Victoria will be handing over the financial records of the DVFL to a Senior Police Official for investigation.

It will be then up to Victoria Police if any criminal charges will be laid. The Financial Records will also be handed over to the Tax Department for reviewing. Will be interesting to see what both parties come up with and what will be the ramifications to the DVFL as a whole.

Was there anything discussed about the state of our grounds, and weather the season will be starting May 5th at the meeting.

Was there anything discussed about the state of our grounds, and weather the season will be starting May 5th at the meeting.

Nothing as to the extent as to what is going to happen. They asked that we keep pushing the May 5 start date and they would be having more discussions with councils over the next few weeks and making decisions in early April.

It was also mentioned that the interim board would remain in place until April 30th as different things were being discovered and that they wouldn't be ready with a new constitution, by laws and a new board to vote for until the end of April.

But they did implement the transfer system used in other leagues where there is a six working day notice on clearances and the only way a person won't be cleared is if they owe money or property to a club, are under suspension or are not financial with their previous club.

Nothing has been done about it. The fact of the matter is Moore is a good player not a great player but a good player and they have'nt got much else to choose from. There is nine players not including them two clowns that have left since the 05 premiership side the club needs the likes of Moore to keep playing cause there is'nt anything else coming thru its sad cause we were a great side and if northcote park were'nt around we would have won a few more flags.Seeing x team mates doing that sort of s h i t just makes you feel a bit like you wish you never played there but i would never trade the times and friendships that i made and had. How ever for a club to be strong and sucessful these sort of matters have to be delt with and if they are'nt divi 2 is where nth heidelberg will head a bit harsh but true.
wrfl thread says saul has resigned with port colts true/false chops

DVFL WATCH - Went to see Thomastown train last night but it appears as though they have had to relocate training venues. Can anyone confirm this? Where are they training now?
Managed to see a bit of Diamond Creek training and, I must say, was very impressed. They were training on their secondary oval and their skills were very polished for this time of year. Counted about half a dozen big blokes that look like they can play and am not too sure if they are new recruits or current players. Obviously you can't base too much on a single training session but by all accounts the Creek's might be heading in the right direction this year.

As J&B called earlier the new website has been confirmed finally, for those of you who don't already know check it out.

http://www.dvfl.org.au

A very big step up from the old one finally!! Got some some pretty handy things in there. Also interesting to see the clearances for each team are there also. See what players are going to which team.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back