Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are the two boys that scrapped leigh grey and saul caddy of the honour board arnt they? they have prob been told to go country.

In reply to your quote Vinnyd - before you go re starting wild rumors i suggest you get your facts right. I know for a FACT that Jarrod King had nothing to do with the scratching of Saul Caddy's name from the honour board.
For all those who know Jarrod King know that he loves his football and has a lot of respect for all names on that board. Why would he do that when his name is there as well!!!!
having his name on that board means alot to him - and he would NEVER damaged the Honour Board.
Also no one has ever touched Leigh Grey's name....
And no Daniel Moore and Jarrod King have NOT been asked to go country - very much the opposite!!! Nth dont want them to go. i suggest in future you get your facts right before you start rumours.

Have heard a rumour (not substantiated by anyone in the know) don't know if it is true or not ,that a few boys are going to play up country at start of season and will be transferred back once DVFL season. Players I have heard are Jarrod King and Daniel Moore. Apparently one or two others as well from North Heidelberg.

Anybody hear anything or have they still been training with North Heidleberg and is just another false rumour.

In reply to your answer Thirsyforwater - this rumour is part true!!! Jarrod King and Daniel Moore along with a few other guys are looking at going to Country. They have been offered to play the first four matches until the season starts here. If the season doesn't go ahead - they will play the year in the country - but all will return to North Heidelberg the following season.

They are all still training with North - and at this stage still remain there.... until they know about the 07 season.:)

Saw Thomastown training again last night and they were at it well after I arrived at about 7.30pm. They were in the middle of a scratch match. A couple of guys of note: small forward pocket type player on the "green bib" side and one of the ruckman wearing a dockers jumper.
Will be heading out to see Creek train sometime next week!
Anyone know where the bloods are training?
Also, does anyone know of some alternative facilities where some of our umpires can train?
also saw thomastown train was there for the first practice game another tall stood out shaved head grey singlet playing in the ruck very impressive excellent on the ground as well.

Just want to clear up the wild rumour going around that Jarrod King was responsible for the scratching of Saul Caddy's name from the Honour Board.
This is 100% false. I am not going to name names but i can tell you it was NOT Jarrod King.
Like i said in my reply to VinnyD's comment about Jarrod - he has a lot of respect for ALL players that have their names on that board - he would never do anything to them.
Not to mention his name is up there also - he knows how much it means to have his name there - he would never scratch someone elses name off.
i am sure if any of you actually asked him he would tell you the same thing.
I know if Saul was to think about it he too would know Jarrod King would not have done it. I am sure Saul know's that Jarrod respects him as a footballer and thinks his name deserves to be up there. They played for years together, not to mention they won a flag together.....
i hope this puts an end to all those rumours. Jarrod King is a top bloke and he would never do anything like this.

In reply to your quote Vinnyd - before you go re starting wild rumors i suggest you get your facts right. I know for a FACT that Jarrod King had nothing to do with the scratching of Saul Caddy's name from the honour board.
For all those who know Jarrod King know that he loves his football and has a lot of respect for all names on that board. Why would he do that when his name is there as well!!!!
having his name on that board means alot to him - and he would NEVER damaged the Honour Board.
And no Daniel Moore and Jarrod King have NOT been asked to go country - very much the opposite!!! Nth dont want them to go. i suggest in future you get your facts right before you start rumours.

Well said... Kingy is a muck up, but he doesnt have a malicious bone in his body. One of the best blokes I know, as are alot of the boys down @ the Kennel.

And those boys arent the only ones who have stated that a run up the country is on the cards. A few of the DVFL's finest have shown an interest in having a kick up there.

In reply to your answer Thirsyforwater - this rumour is part true!!! Jarrod King and Daniel Moore along with a few other guys are looking at going to Country. They have been offered to play the first four matches until the season starts here. If the season doesn't go ahead - they will play the year in the country - but all will return to North Heidelberg the following season.

They are all still training with North - and at this stage still remain there.... until they know about the 07 season.:)

Thanks for the reply InsideInfo, it's good to get the correct info and good to see them still at North.

Saw Thomastown training again last night and they were at it well after I arrived at about 7.30pm. They were in the middle of a scratch match. A couple of guys of note: small forward pocket type player on the "green bib" side and one of the ruckman wearing a dockers jumper.
Will be heading out to see Creek train sometime next week!
Anyone know where the bloods are training?
Also, does anyone know of some alternative facilities where some of our umpires can train?

G.V
just wondering where Thomo played there scratch match at?

Well said... Kingy is a muck up, but he doesnt have a malicious bone in his body. One of the best blokes I know, as are alot of the boys down @ the Kennel.

And those boys arent the only ones who have stated that a run up the country is on the cards. A few of the DVFL's finest have shown an interest in having a kick up there.

Kingy is a great bloke, could not see him doing anything like that..

I tell ya what, Toc pub will be rocking for the first 4 weeks of the season up there, might have to book a spot in the caravan park in advanced.....
Or im sure Kingy could put me up for a night or two..

Maybe its a little of im s h i ting myself now and i had nothing to do with it. I think your inside info might be another nth heidelberg whisper. Jarrod King might not have done it but he was there having a laugh at Daniel Moore who was the one who did it so talking about respect give us a spell. For another bit of inside info leighs photo got burnt by the same bloke and the same mates. When i first went to north in 2000 they would have been given the a r s e straight away that was when north was a good club. If north were'nt struggling like they are a bit at the moment they'd be gone . They know ive got a MEMORY LIKE AN ELEPHANT. It's a shame that this sought of thing brings down the club because all the good people there that do all the hard work dont deserve parasites like these blokes disrespecting them.

I find this an ubeliveble act did someone actually scrub a name or names off the honour board?
Surely they have to be punished by the club or ..........?

I dont think it is a case of Jarrod s h i ting himself as you put it.... he just doesnt like to be blamed for things he didn't do or wasn't apart of. We all know he is an empty head - but as far as doing something like that, he has more respect than that.
There are still alot of good people down at North - that will never change!!!
And just for your info i am not from North - i just happen to know alot of people there, one of which is Jarrod... i've spoken to him and i know it wasn't him.
I was'nt talking about Jarrod i was talking about moore im dirty on Jarrod but i won't be doing anything to him to be scared of.Its the other goose that will be coping it.

I find this an ubeliveble act did someone actually scrub a name or names off the honour board?
Surely they have to be punished by the club or ..........?
Nothing has been done about it. The fact of the matter is Moore is a good player not a great player but a good player and they have'nt got much else to choose from. There is nine players not including them two clowns that have left since the 05 premiership side the club needs the likes of Moore to keep playing cause there is'nt anything else coming thru its sad cause we were a great side and if northcote park were'nt around we would have won a few more flags.Seeing x team mates doing that sort of s h i t just makes you feel a bit like you wish you never played there but i would never trade the times and friendships that i made and had. How ever for a club to be strong and sucessful these sort of matters have to be delt with and if they are'nt divi 2 is where nth heidelberg will head a bit harsh but true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know i have already replied to this but i just wanted to add, that just because jarrod was in the room doesnt mean that he was laughing at it or even watching what was going on - you know what jarrod is like he doesnt have that long of an attention span :) being in the same room doesnt make you accountable for someone elses actions.
again i dont think it is a case of jarrod or anyone s h i ting themselves, its just wrong to see someone's name tarnished for something they didnt do.
as far as Lee Grey's photo being burnt i wasnt aware of that - i only know his name wasnt scratched off the board and that was all i was refering to (vinnyd comment)
As far as respect goes - i have no idea what kingy's opinion is of you, but as a footballer i know he does respect you - as well as everyone else who has their name on that board along with his!!!!
Mines a bit different to his its got a star next to it:cool:

Chops lets talk about some serious stuff.

How's the ankle going ??

BtW, We're missing you at basketball and need you back soon. We still keep crushing sides but I'm now back to being the 2nd toughest bloke in the team just behind Johno.

His head keeps getting bigger and bigger, so we need you back and playing just to put him into some sense of reality and perspective.

Cheers

K.A :thumbsu:

hey mate i only asked the question because that is what i was told by a close mate of mine, i wasn't there that is why i asked the question. chopsewie is correct if nth wernt struggling they would b straight out.

SEASON 2007 UPDATE - News from yesterday's President's/Secretary's meeting is that season 2007 is still very much up in the air. No firm decision either way but, at this stage, Round 1 is still scheduled for May 5th.
Puntersbruva - Thomastown played their practice match at some school in Epping.
DIVVY 2 WATCH - Kinglake are making the most of being able to use their ground. Have a number of notable new recruits worth keeping an eye on in season 2007. Egan had them running into the ground this week and I feel they could be a big improver.

SEASON 2007 UPDATE - News from yesterday's President's/Secretary's meeting is that season 2007 is still very much up in the air. No firm decision either way but, at this stage, Round 1 is still scheduled for May 5th.
Puntersbruva - Thomastown played their practice match at some school in Epping.
DIVVY 2 WATCH - Kinglake are making the most of being able to use their ground. Have a number of notable new recruits worth keeping an eye on in season 2007. Egan had them running into the ground this week and I feel they could be a big improver.

Why are Kinglake aloud to use their ground? I thought no club in the DVFL was allowed to?

kinglake have bore water so they can use and water there ground when ever they want champ.

Intersting that the Yarra league Juniors are commencing their season on 15th April. No late start there and they play on the same grounds as the DV.

kinglake have bore water so they can use and water there ground when ever they want champ.

Thanks. Just asking because Watsonia's ground is 1 of the grounds getting watered at the moment and we aren't allowed on it because I heard some other clubs kicked up a fuss and said it was an unfair advantage. Therefore I was of the understanding that no DVFL club were allowed to! Good luck to them if they can!

I was'nt talking about Jarrod i was talking about moore im dirty on Jarrod but i won't be doing anything to him to be scared of.Its the other goose that will be coping it.

i understand why you are dirty about what happened - i just dont get why your dirty on jarrod as he wasnt involved. i know you said it was coz he was in the room - but so were a lot of other people!!!!
i just wanted to get it out there that Jarrod King wasn't involved in this whole thing - i was just hearing alot of people saying things and then when vinnyd posted that he was one invovled i thought i should get on and try and set things straight.
i just wanted to let you know thats all- good luck at creek this year - if the season goes ahead:thumbsu:

Kingy is a great bloke, could not see him doing anything like that..

I tell ya what, Toc pub will be rocking for the first 4 weeks of the season up there, might have to book a spot in the caravan park in advanced.....
Or im sure Kingy could put me up for a night or two..

Kingy doesnt look like going to Toc - they are thinking of going to Echuca United - but i am sure he'll still end up back at the caravan park - book your spot early!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back