Diamond Valley Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well last day of work for a while (thank god for that)! Merry christmas and happy new year to all you guys, thanks to all those who contributed to this thread which helped me get through the boring times at work during the year! Hope you all have a good one! Read ya's and some times write next year! Carn the Wats!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D :D

Well last day of work for a while (thank god for that)! Merry christmas and happy new year to all you guys, thanks to all those who contributed to this thread which helped me get through the boring times at work during the year! Hope you all have a good one! Read ya's and some times write next year! Carn the Wats!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D :D

Yep mid-day knock off for me - then the pi$$ up begins:thumbsu:

Merry Christmas to all the DV bigfooty biatches!

Catch ya next year.

Couldn't be bothered scrolling back through the pages, so sorry if this has already been posted, but Heidelberg have signed Marcellin on-baller, Brett Dobson for the 07 season. Will be a handy pick-up for them - pretty skillful and hard at it player, represents good value at $400/game.

Got named at number 4 in the best VAFA players either this year or last, rated highly in that comp..

Couldn't be bothered scrolling back through the pages, so sorry if this has already been posted, but Heidelberg have signed Marcellin on-baller, Brett Dobson for the 07 season. Will be a handy pick-up for them - pretty skillful and hard at it player, represents good value at $400/game.

Got named at number 4 in the best VAFA players either this year or last, rated highly in that comp..

nah mate that wasnt mentioned - does anyone know the recruits in div 1 and 2 for 07 - would like to hear a few

Who said 25 big ones?? Don't believe everything the muckraker (KA) says mate.

Also he hasn’t signed.

Oh and I don’t think I’d be very popular with the committee if I posted our playing budget here Devil.

Not that it`s really important, but your Football Manager informed me during the negotiations for Ottens, Neill and Gill that what you were paying was well and truly in the top 2 category, which is fine. My figures on Bundoora were based on 2005 season and would have put them 30-40k below what it was stated that Monts budget was. As I`ve said though it`s not important, whatever a clubs happy to pay is up to them. In Singy`s case he`s a football mercenary, which he does not seem to worry about and perhaps the money could be better spent fostering the young talent around the club who are more likely to give back to the fibre of a club in the future. Singy will certainly be on a few club past player mailing lists by the time he retires though.

Dobson hasnt been signed with Heidelberg... he signed with Balwyn 2 weeks ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just spoken with the Banyule council and Apparently, the little ground at the end of Simms Rd, has a higher priority on it J&B. Therefore, Your ground has just been relegated to number 13 on the list!!

At least you will be getting new fancier clubrooms. So you will be able to sit and drink and look out the window at where the local footy used to be played. You might even have one of those tasty canteen hotdogs to help ease the pain.

But seriously, watering of grounds is a massive issue. What would be the impact if grounds were unsuitable to play on in 2007???

Loss of Revenue to clubs. :thumbsdown:
Loss of Players to other competitions:thumbsdown:
Even worse, I might have to stay at home with the missus on Sat Avro :eek:

Banyule council are also have exemption for Binnak Park, big enough to play senior footy on it but rooms very ordinary. Also have new floodlights currently being installed

White is training with North heidelberg but won't play there, he wants to go to Heidelberg.
happy new year all. bundoora yes well a few more on the road. dave attard back to monty, adrian wilson to templestowe, white is training at heidelberg already and has for a month. and a few more reserves players have left for greener pastures.

happy new year all. bundoora yes well a few more on the road. dave attard back to monty, adrian wilson to templestowe, white is training at heidelberg already and has for a month. and a few more reserves players have left for greener pastures.

what is dale piggot's movements is he playing in 2007?

dave attard a good pick up for monty

News from Whittlesea council is that the grounds that are being watered are Epping Main Oval, Mill Park Lakes Oval 1 & 2, Whittlesea Showgrounds and Redleap Reserve.

No Clubs are allowed to conduct pre season training sessions on any grounds, this includes clubs who are getting their grounds watered, Council are threatening to take grounds off clubs if they do train on ground without authorisation. Apparently Council is going to have people driving around to make sure that clubs are not training.

No Pre Season practice games are going to be allowed to be played on Whittlesea Council grounds unless we get a lot of rain before the start of the season.

Does anybody know from other councils how your club is going to be affected. It will make for an interesting pre season training with clubs all vying for probably same training venues that we are allowed to train on or in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back