Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

hav heard that eltham and diamond creek wil be playing half a season each at Plenty Park. would this be correct? and for what reason?

dv07 said:
hav heard that eltham and diamond creek wil be playing half a season each at Plenty Park. would this be correct? and for what reason?

Eltham are looking for a ground next year but nothing definate at this stage. Hurstbridge was suggested by the council but they knocked it back. Plenty could be a possibility though.

Who gives a flying **** about eltham, stop talking about them they are poo, they won the flag in the DV, big deal. Their 17's wouldve struggled to make the 4 in the yarra, let alone win the flag.

P.s: Ernie burger is my hero, at night he sleeps in between 2 giant slices of helgas bread.

flipout said:
Who gives a flying **** about eltham, stop talking about them they are poo, they won the flag in the DV, big deal. Their 17's wouldve struggled to make the 4 in the yarra, let alone win the flag.

P.s: Ernie burger is my hero, at night he sleeps in between 2 giant slices of helgas bread.

Sniff my ass crack mate, everyone here gives a flying **** about eltham (teams of studs) no they are not poo and wouldve made top 4 in yarra kicking opposite foot and playing hungover

EBERT THE KING said:
Sniff my ass crack mate, everyone here gives a flying **** about eltham (teams of studs) no they are not poo and wouldve made top 4 in yarra kicking opposite foot and playing hungover

Yes I agree. They also would've beaten St Damiens by at least 400 points

St Damians were beating Yarrambat in a practice match until it got called off, I believe Eltham lost to Yarrambat. Wouldnt say Eltham would beat St Damians by that much.

dv07 said:
ne news on sides when they train, whos got a side together or nething?
i know creek start within a few weeks, any other sides??

Watsonia has a under 19s side together. Will start training with the seniors and reserves on the 13th of November. :thumbsu:

Force said:
Watsonia has a under 19s side together. Will start training with the seniors and reserves on the 13th of November. :thumbsu:

yeah, i have heard that the under 19s at watsy wil be havin a night together, not sure when though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on any players coming across from yarra league seen as they dont really have a senior affiliation. Hopefully the league picks up a few players from the yarra league. Anyone know of definite pickups.

from that, does anyone know where Andrew Clarke is going next year. lead to believe that he is a gun and wil be a valuable pick up for any club.

dv07 said:
yeah, i have heard that the under 19s at watsy wil be havin a night together, not sure when though

Yeah it was on wednesday night. 19 players for under 19s rocked up at watsy to hear Tony Shaw give a talk to them. Everyone commented on it as a great speech, very inspiring. Just need a couple more players and they will be sweet as. Heard they might be going to the lexus centre for a training session during the preseason as well! Watsy is looking very professional and good at the moment.

Yeah it was on wednesday night. 19 players for under 19s rocked up at watsy to hear Tony Shaw give a talk to them. Everyone commented on it as a great speech, very inspiring. Just need a couple more players and they will be sweet as. Heard they might be going to the lexus centre for a training session during the preseason as well! Watsy is looking very professional and good at the moment.

yeha 19 players rocked up welldone! but how many of them can play football..?

yeha 19 players rocked up welldone! but how many of them can play football..?

From the younger boys I know, they have told me quite a few of them can. But lets not get ahead of ourselves we are only just starting an under 19s team for the first time. Just to get a team first up is an achievement, and then we can build up from there. To build a house you need a foundation and this is where it all starts.;)

A good year cause they are starting on Monday, the same week as just about every other team?

na didnt say that, but nethertheless should be a good year for them. not cause of training but cause of young kids coming through there seniors, with the likes of merkel

andrew clarke trained at watsy tonight, big rumour the big man himself was going to bundy but he wil soil a spot in the ones at watsy after 1 under 19 game..!

Force you might be able to help me on this one, do u know the new comers to the club that wil be playin under 19s. stil undecided and if clarkey himself plays, yous will get another number to the club, and possibly another bloke named Callum Dean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Diamond Valley Under 19s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back